DM -- Fred, Hugo, & Louis

lou.w: This whole fucking family is so annoying how can they not see how fucking shady the Malfoy's are?

hu.go.gw: My dad agrees with us, but for some reason my mum is on Rose's side on this.

freddie2: Isn't your mum suppose to be intelligent or something??

hu.go.gw: I'm pretty sure she was talking to their dad on the phone, you know, the actual death eater, last night after my dad went to bed. I don't know what they were talking about though, but it was weird.

lou.w: You don't think she would cheat on your dad, do you?

hu.go.gw: No, of course not. But I know that she definitely doesn't want my dad knowing about it though.

freddie2: You need to have a serious talk with her.

hu.go.gw: Too late for that. You know how we're all meeting at the Potter's before that Hogwarts thingy for dinner? She invited him and I'm pretty sure she invited the Zabini's😒

lou.w: I don't even want to go anymore.

freddie2: Same. I can't deal with that much Slytherin's under one roof.

hu.go.gw: Yeah, I'm allergic to snakes😂😂😂😂

lou.w: Oh my god, Hugo😂

freddie2: Really? I thought you've held Albus' snake before?

hu.go.gw: It was a joke, Fred. You know, sarcasm? Your dad is just the king of sarcasm and jokes, you should be able to spot it a mile away dude.

freddie2: 🖕🖕🖕🖕

lou.w: 😂 Guys, we need to find some dirt on Cassiopeia and Scorpius to bring up during the dinner. Even if it's not anything all that bad, it would be amusing to see their dad get pissed off at them in front of everyone.

hu.go.gw: I agree. It was fucking embarrassing when my mum yelled at me right in front of them while defending them😒 pay back is a fucking bitch.

freddie2: Well, that's just fucked up. But I agree. Rose hangs out with Scorp all the time, Hugo, know anything juicy?

hu.go.gw: Hold up. Rose is sleeping, let me go get her phone.

----

hu.go.gw: Guys.

lou.w: Yes...?

freddie2: Find anything?

hu.go.gw: I hit the fucking jack pot. This shit is gold.

lou.w: YES

freddie2: SPILL

hu.go.gw: So apparently Cassi hasn't always been into girls, actually, according to her brother, she was quite the player. He didn't exactly say that but he hinted it. Remember after Christmas vacation last year, Cassi came back to school with a somewhat black eye? Apparently that was from Scorpius? I thought they were close, lmao😂 actually, according to both message threads they didn't get along all that well before. Either that or they get abused and we all know that's not the case since they're spoiled brats like their father.

lou.w: Why would you think that they get abused in the first place?

hu.go.gw: Because Rose has a problem with putting her nose where her nose does not belong. Anytime either of them had visible marks, she asked them about it and they blamed each other. Like most of the excuses is because they were arguing or some shit like that.

freddie2: Well shit.

lou.w: So apparently Al and Lils are dating abusive people?

hu.go.gw: Apparently. Is that enough info? That's all I can find. They talk on the phone every night for hours so there's not that much personal shit in her messages.

freddie2: We'll do fine with that I guess.

lou.w: this is going to be so good🙌

A/N: So this was kind of hard for me to write since Cas and Scorp are my lil babies, but you'll find out way more in the next update. So after this, I'm posting another insight chapter which will be the dinner at the Potter's. It'll be related to this chapter and you'll find out a lot of shit about a few people. Depending on where I want to go with it, the drama could get worse or end I haven't decided yet. Also, this may be the last update until around Monday or Tuesday. I'll be publishing an authors note chapter after this to keep you guys updated on the Hurricane when ever I get the chance to. Thank you so much for all of the comments and votes lately! It motivates me so much, lol😂💚