DM -- Scorpius&Cassiopeia

Scorp.Malfoy: Are you fucking insane? Why would you do that?

Cassi.Malfoy: I can't stand to see you hurt. Grandpa was being highly disrespectful to you. You can't help who you love, you shouldn't be bashed for it.

Scorp.Malfoy: Cas. He hit you. Do you realize how bad I want to go back downstairs and rip his fucking throat out?

Cassi.Malfoy: Well, at least somebody finally told him to shut the fuck up for once.

Scorp.Malfoy: This isn't a damn joke. Not only did you cuss our grandfather out, you informed everyone that you and Lily are dating. Is that true?

Cassi.Malfoy: Yes. It's true.

Scorp.Malfoy: I'm happy for you two.

Scorp.Malfoy: So. You think dad still hates you?

Cassi.Malfoy: Thanks. No, I don't think he hates me. He stood up for us, especially me after that little scene with Grandpa.

Scorp.Malfoy: You need to talk to him. He loves you more than you'll ever know. We're the closest things to mum that he has left. Don't push him away.

Cassi.Malfoy: I will. I promise.

Scorp.Malfoy: Also, it's not your fault that mum died.

Cassi.Malfoy: What?

Scorp.Malfoy: Dad doesn't blame you. He blames himself. Mum was going to die regardless if she had you or not, she just would have lived longer. Well, Dad really wanted a little girl and mum knew that. They knew the consequence but mum wanted to give Dad what he wanted so she gave her life up for you.

Cassi.Malfoy: Why was I never told about this?

Scorp.Malfoy: I wasn't told about it either. You remember when he told you it was your fault and all that? Well, I over heard him talking to Grandma that night about it. Wanna know the best part?

Cassi.Malfoy: How is there possibly a 'best part' to this story?

Scorp.Malfoy: Even though his decision killed the woman that he loved more than anything, he doesn't regret it. He told her that if he could go back and redo it, he wouldn't change a thing. He really does love you. You just need to let him in.

Cassi.Malfoy: You're lying. You just want me to talk to him.

Scorp.Malfoy: Why would I lie to you about this?

Cassi.Malfoy: Do I need to remind you how much bullshit I've put him through? Do you know how many times I've told him that I hated him? All he wanted was me and I've been nothing but disrespectful towards him. Our mother died because of me and I treat both of you like complete shit. You guys deserve better.

Scorp.Malfoy: Don't say that. I'm glad that you're my baby sister.

Cassi.Malfoy: I'm going downstairs to talk to dad.

Scorp.Malfoy: Cas, don't. They're all arguing. Just wait.

Cassi.Malfoy: Can you at least come to my room then? I need some company before I go insane.

Scorp.Malfoy: on my way:)