Group Chat

Scorp.Malfoy: Sooo my dad wanted me to let you all know that he's taking Albus' advice and inviting you all to dinner. Friday night at 6:30.

AlSevPot: YESSSSSSS

LilyLuna: Will she be there?

Scorp.Malfoy: Yes, but she'll be too busy playing the victim and probably won't show her face.

SiriuslyJames: My mum said we'll be there😊

lou.w: I'm gonna be there, of course she'll show her face.

freddie2: you're not that great, mate^

Roxy: we'll be there😊

Vic.torie: Teddy and I will be there, but Teddy may be a little late.

dom.wea: You guys need to stop being assholes to Cas

Scorp.Malfoy: It just bothers me how she's playing the victim and my dad is falling for it.

Lu.Lu: I'll be there! My parents most likely will be too.

Mo.Mo: What she said^

Vic.torie: How is she playing the victim?

Scorp.Malfoy: the way she's acting. I mean, she has nothing to be depressed about.

hu.go.gw: We'll be there

hu.go.gw: Also, you don't need a reason to be fucking depressed, douche bag.

LilyLuna: Hugo. She used me.

hu.go.gw: Lily. Fuck off.

lou.w: ^

freddie2: ^^

AlSevPot: You three are so fucking fakeeeee🙄

Cassi.Malfoy: I'm guessing you didn't mean to add me to this group chat, Scorpius?

Scorp.Malfoy: Oh shit

Cassi.Malfoy: Fuck you. I can't believe you're actually treating me like this.

Scorp.Malfoy: You're too fucking sensitive, Cas.

LilyLuna: Can you leave now?

Roxy: uh, no? She has every right to be here, Lily.

LilyLuna: Who's side are you on, Roxanne? She used me to get close to my brother! That's pretty fucked up and disgusting if you ask me.

Roxy: Says the one that refuses to hear her side of the fucking story. Honestly, it's your lost, not hers. How are you going to let some snake walk in and ruin your relationship with such a beautiful human being, Lily?

LilyLuna: She showed me the actual messages!!! Besides, I've moved on. It was never real between us anyways.

Roxy: You're unbelievable.

Cassi.Malfoy: No, Rox. She's right. It was never real between us because if it was, she would have let me explained my side of the story and we would still be together. I could honestly careless.

SiriuslyJames: just own up to it and stop playing the victim, Cassi.

Cassi.Malfoy: I'm not owning up to something I didn't even say!

Cassi.Malfoy: You know what, I'm done here. Also, Scorpius, stay the fuck out of my life🖕

Cassi.Malfoy has left the chat

Roxy has left the chat

A/N: I'm trying my best to redeem Louis, Hugo, and Fred... is it working? So I'm thinking about doing an insight chapter for the dinner thingy, what would you guys like to see happen in that chapter? Awkwardness? Drama? Please let me know because I have no clue which way I should go with it😂