DM -- Potter Children

AlSevPot: Is anyone up?

AlSevPot: I really need someone to talk to.

LilyLuna: I'm up. What's wrong?

lupout: Everything okay?

SiriuslyJames: It's 3am. This better be important.

AlSevPot: Scorp and I got into a really bad argument.

AlSevPot: like, really bad.

SiriuslyJames: About what?

lupout: what could possibly come between you two?

AlSevPot: Someone from school messaged me and told me a few things, that ended up not being true. Well, I believed them. I was so pissed off and I wanted him to feel how I felt so I told him about that one time I snogged a Gryffindor. I threw myself under the bus completely and he's really mad at me.

AlSevPot: Should I stay?

AlSevPot: Actually, can one of you tell Dad to pick me up? Actually ask mum. Dad is literally going to kill me the next time he sees me.

LilyLuna: Are you sure?

AlSevPot: He hates me.

AlSevPot: I feel like I should stay and attempt to work things out with him, but I just want to be with you guys.

AlSevPot: I fucked everything up.

LilyLuna: If he really loves you, he won't let you get away.

lupout: I can't even count how many times Vic and I 'broke up'. Relationships are hard, especially when you're young. Vic and I never really dated anyone besides each other, sometimes we both wish we would have lived a little more before settling down, but we both wouldn't change a thing. We may seem like the most perfect duo on this Earth, but we've had some pretty nasty arguments behind closed doors. My point is; don't give up on your soulmate.

SiriuslyJames: Hint: You and Scorp are soulmates.

AlSevPot: I don't know.

LilyLuna: Albus. Talk to him. Work it out. You can't just sit back and let the guy that you love more than anything slip away from you. You'll be home tomorrow, Teddy can come over and we can stuff our faces and watch movies then, but right now, you have someone to talk to.

AlSevPot: I'm sorry Lils, for everything.

LilyLuna: it's okay, Al. I forgive you. I've honestly missed you so much. And I'm sorry to.

AlSevPot: I missed you to.

AlSevPot: I'm gonna go try to talk to him. I'll be right back.

lupout: I'm so down for movie night.

AlSevPot: sHIT

AlSevPot: I RAN INTO HIS DAD

AlSevPot: HE ASKED ME WHY I WAS CRYING WHAT DO I DO

SiriuslyJames: Tell him why?

AlSevPot: So he can hate me? No thank you.

LilyLuna: Cas is coming to save you😂

AlSevPot: OHMYGOD

AlSevPot: HE'S LEADING ME TO SCORP'S ROOM

lupout: why...?

AlSevPot: I told him what happened.

SiriuslyJames: What's happening?

LilyLuna: the suspense is killing me.

AlSevPot: He yelled at Scorp for being a 'drama queen' 😂😂😂😭

SiriuslyJames: You didn't have to go into detail about what happened...

lupout: He knows the story and he's siding with you?

AlSevPot: Yes. Thank you guys, but I gotta go. I'll be expecting a movie night tomorrow. Love you guys💙

SiriuslyJames: I bet they're gonna have make up sex lmao

lupout: Wouldn't doubt it.

LilyLuna: GET IT ALBUS🙌

AlSevPot: oh my god. bye.