DM - Lily&Scorpius

LilyLuna: Is Cas okay?

Scorp.Malfoy: As far as I know... why?

LilyLuna: I called and sent her a text earlier but she never responded. She just seems, well, not okay.

Scorp.Malfoy: Oh, yeah my dad took her phone away for awhile. She's fine.

LilyLuna: Oh.

Scorp.Malfoy: But you are right. She does seem a bit different.

LilyLuna: You're on vacation with Al, how would you know?

Scorp.Malfoy: He wanted to go home last night so that's what we did. He told me he was going to go to bed for a week when he got there, he's probably sleeping.

Scorp.Malfoy: Anyways, she skipped breakfast and lunch today and that's not normal for her. She loves food more than anything. I've seen her once and that was last night when I got back but she didn't really speak to me at all.

LilyLuna: So she's not okay?

Scorp.Malfoy: Well, physically she's okay. I'm not so sure about mentally or emotionally though.

LilyLuna: I just wish I could talk to her😩

Scorp.Malfoy: Albus came home with me last night and he told my dad that he should invite all of you over for dinner one night to defuse some of the tension between everyone. I'm not sure if he's actually going to do it, but he seemed interested. I'm positive he won't make her stay locked up in her room, you can talk to her then?

LilyLuna: But there's no tension between our families, is there? I thought my dad and your dad basically started over?

Scorp.Malfoy: Thats our families, not the Weasley gang.

LilyLuna: oh, right.

LilyLuna: I hope he actually does it though.

Scorp.Malfoy: Yeah, me to. If I can't figure out what's wrong with Cas by then, you'll probably be able to.

LilyLuna: Definitely. If she ends up opening up to you, let me know what she says, please?

Scorp.Malfoy: Don't worry, I will.

Scorp.Malfoy: I gotta go. I'll text you later, love youuuu

LilyLuna: Thanks, love you to✌️

A/N: I feel like I'm making a huge mistake by going along with this idea. I feel like it sucks. There will be another insight chapter soon though. Thanks for reading!