Insta -- Scorpius

@Scorp

@Scorp.Malfoy: Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
7,975 likes|64 comments

@LilyLuna: Call him. Text him. Stalk him until he calls the police on your ass. I don't care what you do, just work this out.
@Cassi.Malfoy: You give such great advice😂😂😂 @LilyLuna
@SiriuslyJames: Either you two need talk this out and go your separate ways or you guys need to work it out.
@lupout: Guys, give them space. That's the only thing that will fix this. They'll talk when they're ready.
@LilyLuna: Okay, but you didn't see Albus last night, Teddy. It was bad. @lupout
@Scorp.Malfoy: Not my problem anymore🤷‍♂️ @LilyLuna
@Rosieg.w: When should I start running for my life?
@Roxy: Now would be good😒 @Rosieg.w
@dom.wea: We all need a little scorbus in our lives though😭😭😭
@draco: I already told you what I think you should do.
@Vic.torie: You love him, right? Then fight for him. Albus is stubborn. You know that. You guys love each other, work this out.

USER HAS DISABLED COMMENTS

A/N: So... who do you think is gonna message the other one first in the DM chapter? A couple people want a 'We Hate Rose' party, sooo I'm doing that in the next update since I already had this ready to publish. Also, I'm gonna start the Q&A's in this chapter, you guys don't have to answer, but I figured it would be fun.

Q: What's you're favorite ship(s) in this book?

A: I love Scorbus with all my heart, but Lily and Cassiopeia are my babies.