iMessage - Scorpius&Cassiopeia

Cassi🥀
Scorpius...?

Scorp⚡️
What's up?

Cassi🥀
Dad and I got into an argument and well, he's pretty pissed off at me, but I'm pretty sure there's someone in the house besides Dad and I. Im pretty sure Dad already went to sleep and I'm too afraid to go wake him up.

Scorp⚡️
Go wake him up! Now!

Cassi🥀
But you don't understand, I'd rather face the intruder than Dad at the moment. When I say he's pissed off at me, I mean it. I fucked up really bad this time.

Scorp⚡️
WAKE. HIM. UP.

Cassi🥀
Fine. I'll be right back.

Scorp⚡️
It doesn't matter how pissed off he is, you wake him the fuck up if you think someone is in the damn house, Cassiopeia.

Cassi🥀
Happy? I'd be dead right now if looks could kill.

Scorp⚡️
Why?

Cassi🥀
He wasn't too happy about getting woke up.

Scorp⚡️
What did you even do?

Cassi🥀
I snuck out to meet up with Lysander at The Leaky Cauldron. After we had a drink, we went to diagon alley and something may or may not have slipped inside my pocket in one of the shops.

Scorp⚡️
You stole something?!

Cassi🥀
Attempted to. I got caught and the owner sent dad an owl. I don't even know what I was thinking.

Scorp⚡️
You seriously need to get over your fear of dad, though. It's your fault. You know that he has rules, but you push him on a daily basis. I mean, do you expect him to let you get away with everything? He just wants the best for you.

Cassi🥀
I don't have a fear of Dad, Scorpius. He's just a bit frightening when he's pissed off.

Scorp⚡️
Agreed. But you know he'll never hurt you. It doesn't matter how mad he is at you, you should feel completely safe going to him for something important like this. You said you'd rather face an intruder than him. You're afraid of him.

Cassi🥀
Dude. He literally dragged my ass to hell and back when I got home. I have every right to be afraid of him at the moment. I pushed him way too far this time.

Scorp⚡️
I don't care if he murdered you and brought you back to life to clean up the fucking mess, you shouldn't be afraid of him. He's not Grandpa, Cassiopeia.

Cassi🥀
When are you and Albus coming back?

Scorp⚡️
In a week. Don't change the subject.

Cassi🥀
I'm done talking about it. Oh and apparently it's windy outside and a window blew open. I'm going to bed.

Scorp⚡️
Try not annoying dad anymore, please. I still want a little sister when I get home. Goodnight, I love you❣️

Cassi🥀
Can't make any promises. I love you to❣️

A/N: Idk where I went with this chapter. But yeah, here's an update. So I have decided to do a character ask. So comment as many questions as you want for the characters. Any character mentioned in previous chapters are included in this. I'm not sure when I'll post the answers, but I'll let you guys know. Thanks for reading😊