iMessage - Scorbus

My Greatest Mistake💔
Can we not make this so fucking awkward, Albus?

Love Of My Life🖤
Hm, guess I forgot to block your number✌️

My Greatest Mistake💔
I'm done apologizing to your ass. I'm over your fucking shit. I can promise you that I won't be blowing your phone up with empty apologies anymore.

Love Of My Life🖤
You're over my shit?!? You have to be fucking kidding me! I haven't done anything wrong, Scorpius. Do you not realize how that fucking picture made me feel? Sorry doesn't cut it you jerk.

My Greatest Mistake💔
Yeah, actually, I do. Maybe I should have made out with her, would that have made it alright, Albus?

Love Of My Life🖤
Did you?

My Greatest Mistake💔
Maybe we did. Why do you even fucking care? Is it going to change anything? No, it's not. So therefore it's none of your damn business.

Love Of My Life🖤
Just answer the question, Scorpius.

My Greatest Mistake💔
No, we didn't. I wouldn't do that to you even though you've done it to me.

Love Of My Life🖤
Stop trying to make this about me, Scorpius. This is about you. I'm just done. Stop fucking trying so hard. We're done, Scorpius, and in all honesty, I never really wanna speak to you again.

My Greatest Mistake💔
Did you forget how much shit I've forgiven you for? I fuck up once and now you never want to speak to me again? That's so fucked up on so many levels.

Love Of My Life🖤
Did you forget that Rose is my cousin and you posed half naked with her?

My Greatest Mistake💔
Fuck you. You really were just a mistake. I can't believe I was stupid enough to waste three years of my life on you especially after all the fucking bullshit that you put me through.

Love Of My Life🖤
Oh

My Greatest Mistake💔
Oh? That's all? You're fucking pathetic. What the hell do you want from me?

Love Of My Life🖤
I want you, that's all I want.

Message failed to send

Absolutely nothing at all, Scorpius. Just leave me the hell alone.

My Greatest Mistake💔
You're fucking with my head so bad right now that I'm to the point where I actually fucking hate you.

Read at 1:09am

A/N: THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE OH MY GOD😭💔 My heart was literally breaking

Q: Favorite tv show?

A: I'm kind of obsessing over The Walking Dead at the moment, but my all time favorite tv show would have to be The Vampire Diaries.