DM -- Albus&Lily

AlSevPot: I can't fucking believe you.

AlSevPot: Because of you, I can't see my boyfriend.

AlSevPot: You know how traditional Scorp's family is yet you outed him anyways. You ruined our lives.

LilyLuna: You ruined my life first, Albus.

AlSevPot: I haven't ruined your life yet, but trust me, I will.

LilyLuna: I thought you were suppose to be my big brother. You know, the one that protects me.

AlSevPot: I tried protecting you but all you know how to do is lie to people's faces. I'm over your shit.

AlSevPot: I literally hate you more than anything.

LilyLuna: Good luck digging up more dirt on me. You literally threw me under the bus for every little thing that I've ever told you and rumors that aren't even true, but it's whatever.

AlSevPot: I have my ways of digging shit up from the past, Lily. You better hope you don't have much more skeletons in your closet.

LilyLuna: I can't believe you're acting like this. You're the one that started this mess. Does Scorp know about that one time when you two were arguing and you ended up snogging some random Gryffindor?

AlSevPot: I swear to god Lily, don't you dare tell him.

LilyLuna: Don't worry. I won't because I know how to keep my siblings secrets.

LilyLuna: Even after everything you told mum and dad about me, I'd never in a million years throw you under the bus like that

LilyLuna: because you're my brother and that might not mean very much to you, but it means everything to me.

LilyLuna: I'm sorry that I dragged Scorpius into this, but that's the only thing that I could think of that you've told me that wouldn't get you in trouble.

AlSevPot: Don't try to act like the nice guy. You don't understand what it's like coming out. You have no idea what the fear of coming out feels like, Lily. You've never been worried about your family disowning you just because you're attracted to the same sex. You do realize that Scorp's dad is most likely considering to disown him, right?

AlSevPot: You don't understand any of it.

LilyLuna: Trust me, Al. I completely understand it. But you've been too busy bashing me all over social media to actually pay attention. James figured it out. Maybe you should give it a try.

AlSevPot: Just please stay the fuck away from me for now on.

LilyLuna: fine. have it your way.