♦How to Get Rid of Small Pimples ~ Lydia♦

Lately I've noticed that I had a lot of small pimples on my forehead. They didn't hurt, but they annoyed me and I didn't like how my skin felt oily. So, I did some research and I found some methods that helped reduce the number of bumps on my face!

Here are three simple ways to get rid of small bumps/pimples! There are more, but the methods below were the easiest and I had all the supplies on hand.

Method #1: Ice cubes

Steps:

1. Wrap a few ice cubes in a towel. Be sure to do this step! Do not put ice directly onto your skin because it may cause frostbite.

2. Place the towel with the ice cubes directly on top of the bumps for one minute.

3. Take a break for about five minutes. Repeat step two for one more minute if you feel it is needed.

4. Repeat these steps multiple times a day.

Note: I used this method and it worked for me!

Method #2: Steam

Steps:

1. Put hot water into a bowl or pan.

2. Use a towel to create a tent over your head. Lean your forehead over the water.

3. Stay in that position for ten to fifteen minutes.

4. Pat dry your face and apply an oil-free moisturizer.

Repeat once daily until it isn't needed anymore.

Method #3: Lemon Juice

There are two different ways to use lemon juice!

The first way is to put lemon juice on the bumps before going to bed and wash it off in the morning.

The second way is to mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the bumps. Keep it on for fifteen minutes, then wash it off.

Reminders: use fresh lemon juice and try not to do in direct sunlight when the lemon juice is on your face.

I hope these methods help!