Of course Niko didn't say anything back because his ego was bruised. He did it all to himself tho so I didn't give a fuck.

   When I saw angelos car I wasn't really surprised. I mean he does work for our mafia and we pay real well.

   We drove to the beach and got out

   We drove to the beach and got out. He reached in the back seat and pulled out a blanked, towels and a lunchbox. He was obviously more prepared than me.

   I was all smiles when we got to the sand. We both took off our shoes and walked into the sand.

   It felt so good on my feet. We picked the perfect spot near the water but not too close.

   When we got the blanket laid down I took off my shorts and lace shirt.

   Angelo's eyes were wide as if he's never seen my body before.
   "What?"
   "Your so fucking perfect Bella."

   I smiled at him and threw my shirt down. I walked to the water and put my feet in... it was fucking cold.

   I turned around and saw Angelo walking up to my in just some swim trunks. He had that look in his damn eyes. I knew he was going to push me in.
  "Don't you dare!" I yelled laughing but he ran up to me and lifted my up running us both into the water.

   The cold water took the air outta my lungs. When I surfaced I heard Angelo laughing.
  "Oh really?" I grinned at him.
  "Yea really. What u gunna do about it Bella?"

   I walked up to him and planted a kiss on him then jumped into his arms. He kissed back and then I jumped down while he was distracted and swiped my foot under his causing him to fall back into the water.

   I ran out laughing uncontrollably when I saw him pop back up angry. He ran onto the beach after me and scooped me off my feet.

   He walked us to our blanket and gently set me down

   He walked us to our blanket and gently set me down. He wrapped a towel around me and smiled.
   "Your amazing Bella."
   "Why do you say that?"
   "You didn't flip when I got your hair wet like other girls would have done."
   "I'm not like most girl." I said putting my shades back on laying back to tan.
   "I can tell. You hungry?" He asked.
   "Yes actually." I smiled and propped myself up on my elbows.

   He grabbed the lunchbox and pulled out a few sandwiches, chips, and waters.
   "I went to a deli by my house and picked up a few Italian subs. I hope you like it."
   "Are you kidding me that's so sweet!! I can't believe you thought of bringing food. Thank you so much. But before we eat..." I pulled out a blunt. "Wanna smoke?"
   "Sure. Light it up." He laughed.

   We smoked then dove into the food high as hell. We definitely had the munchies because we ate every bite.

   We stayed at the beach all day till it started to get dark and chilly.

   We packed everything up and walked back to his car. When we got in I was still shivering so Angelo reached in the back seat and pulled out a black hoodie. He handed it to me and I gladly put it on.

   I was definitely swimming in it but it was comfy and warm. Plus it smelled just like him. Sexy and manly.

   He asked if I wanted to go for dinner but I was really tired and took a rain check

   He asked if I wanted to go for dinner but I was really tired and took a rain check. Plus he had work in the morning.

   When he dropped me off he walked me to the door like a gentleman. We shared a kiss then I walked inside. As soon as I started to walk upstairs someone knocked on the door.

   I thought it was Angelo and maybe I forgot something so I opened it.

   A big man came in holding a gun to my head.
  "Where the fuck is she?!"
  "Who bitch?!" I said back.
  "I'll fucking shoot you! Where's my wife?!"

   I was done with his attitude and him thinking he could hold a gun to MY head so I grabbed the gun and in a swift fast motion got ahold of it pointing it at him.

   "Now. We can be rational about this. Who is it your looking for? And how did you get through the gates?" I asked.
   "I know the place like the back of my hand. That's how I got in. And I'm looking for my wife Holly."

   I wrote this chapter for all you loyal readers

   I wrote this chapter for all you loyal readers. I was down about the negative grammar nazi's lol but you guys hyped me up and so here you all go muahhh! I love you all!
XoXo
(UNEDITED!!!) lol