I woke up so refreshed and ready for my day out with Angelo.

   I went and took my shower cleaning off the hot sex I had with him last night.

   When I got out I dried my hair and curled some beach waves into it and let it flow down. For makeup I did something simple. Just some light waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I also put on my coco butter lotion.

   Then I threw on my new swimsuit with the lace top overtop and some jean shorts. Then just some white shoes.

(Shorts and shoes^^ you will see the swimsuit later)

   When I was ready I called Angelo.
  "Hello?" His sexy voice said.
  "Heyy. When are you getting here?"
  "I'm on the way now. I'll be there in five." I could hear the smile in his voice.
   "Kay Ill see you soon." I was actually so happy to get out of this house.

  We hung up and I grabbed my shades before I walked out of my room. I saw Niko's room door open as I walked towards it. I had to pass his room to get to the stairs.

   I rolled my eyes and threw the shades on. I didn't want to make eye contact with the idiot or his bitch.

 (Because Isabella's that fucking extra 👅😎)

   As I walked passed Niko came out being tailed by slut bag.
   "Where are you going?" He asked
   "Haha" I laughed and walked down the stairs.
   "I fucking asked you a question Bella!"

   I turned around at the bottom of the stairs and brought my shades down the bridge of my nose and told him.
  "On a date. What's it to you?!" I smirked.
  "You have to be fucking kidding me? Your really entertaining the idea of dating one of my guys? Ok Bella play your little games." He said as Holly stood there like an embarrassed idiot.
   "Don't be mad cuz his dick game is on point." I said as the front door opened. It was Angelo.
   "BABY!!" I screeched and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.
   "Hi mi amore. You ready?" He asked when we finally broke the kiss.
   "Yea let's go."
   "Boss." He said lifting his had then we walked out.