Smols Part 2

Soon enough Danny and Artemis where under a blanket they where shared.

It covered them loosely as the movie brave was on and they shared a bowl of popcorn puffs worried they'd chock on popcorn.

Artemis smiled as Merida was competing against the suitors and Danny watched amazed by the cartoon.

"I bet I can shoot swaight as her!" Artemis said determined but with a smile on her face.

"Weally?!" Danny gasped.

"Conne' Conne' come watch da movie with us!" Danny saw Conner being held by Megan as she walked over.

Megan put him down and he sat Cris crossed by Danny and ate some of the popcorn puffs now sucked in by the movie.

"Her momma is like my dad, they both stupid," Artemis twisted her face.

"Yea your dads mean," Roy snorted.

"Hey woy, where's our mommy and daddy?" Danny turned around and crawled on roys lap.

"They're in the basement again, back at home," Roy lied smoothly.

He and jazz practically raised Danny by helping him with his school work, cooking, cleaning, they took care of their baby brother.

'Wish you where here jazz, it would make our family complete... Maddie and Jack not including,' Roy said in his head and Danny say on roys lap watching the movie.

Roy put his arm around his baby brother and smiled as he gently rubbed his shoulder and Danny leaned against his chest.

----------------

"We're going to need blood samples to make an antidote for the three," batman said.

"Bats... They're all two years old, I don't want to hear constant screaming again from them," Wally said flatly.

"To bad, unless you want two year old team mates..." Batman trailed off.

"We'll get Artemis Conner and danny," Robin said with Megan and Roy following.

"Hey ow!" Wally cried and saw Artemis glaring at him as she tripped him.

"I'm not getting no boo boo!" Artemis yelled and ran off and at the end of the hallway Danny and Conner looked at them with confused eyes.

"We're getting boo boo's?" Danny asked.

"No!" Conner yelled and leaped after Artemis.

"Way to go west," Robin groaned.

speak_life101
"Danny don't start running!" Roy warned but Danny looked at him with wide eyes but ran off after Artemis and Conner.

"You'd think he'd use his powers," Wally said.

"... I don't think he has his powers," Roy said finally.

"What?!" Everyone looked at him.

"Well he doesn't remember anything, maybe it reverted his powers and he didn't have them when he was two," Roy explained gruffly.

"Shit we need to find him first," Wally said with wide eyes.

--------

Artemis pulled Danny into a room as he began to wheeze.

"Don't run to much you dummy or your bweathing won't wo'k again," Artemis said and Danny took a few deep breaths before he could have an asthma attack again.

"T'anks arty," Danny smiled at her.

"So dey want to give us boo boo's?" Conner asked.

"Dey'we (they're) vampiwes, dey want our blood!" Artemis cried with wide eyes.