Therapy

Canary walked up to Danny who was chatting with Megan interested about space and Mars still.

"Danny, can I talk to you?" She said, gently and he nodded and got up.

"You suffered greatly for two years." She started and Danny already knew this was going down hill.

"I want you to start therapy. I'll be gone on a mission for a few weeks and want you to make an appointment with Spectra Pentalope. I'm sorry but once I get back, I'll start helping you alright?" She said gently.

Danny hesitatedly nodded and she smiled and ruffled his hair. Then walked away mumbling about 'why does everyone ruffle his hair?' and Canary smiled at the young boy.

------------------

"So your Daniel James Fenton?" A woman with red spiked hair, green eyes, a red blouse and red pencil shirt.

"Uh, yeah, can you please turn the heat up in here?" He asked awkwardly with the room freezing.

"Wow, talk about socially awkward and whiney. Artemis and Roy was right." She said with fake sympathy.

"What?" He asked a little hurt but also a lot of offended.

"Or a weakling." She shrugged and put a hand on Danny's shoulder.

"But don't worry Danny. I don't think your those." She smiled behind him as her skin turned back flawless.

"H-how would you know those things? Roy and Artemis would never..." He trailed off.

"I interviewed some people. So I knew what I was dealing with, or that Wally kid and Megan girl. They say that you are an attention hog or something." She snapped her fingers.

Danny felt his chest tightened with hurt.

"But that Artemis girl. She really ranted, you always crying like a baby. She said that she only pity's you I guess." Spectra smirked as she touched his shoulder again as Danny felt something in his break mentally.

"Ok that's it for the day, bye bye. Go be the best you, you can be!" She said with enthusiasm and pushed Danny out of the door and he leaned against the therapy room in the building.

His head spun and he felt depressed and sad even more. Slowly he made his way back to the mountain.

------------------

"Danny! Danny!" Kid flash zoomed up to the halfa who had his arms crossed and eyes casted down.

"Dude you got to play this game I found!" He said excitedly.

"Don't be an attention hog." Danny whimpered inside.

"Sorry Wally, I'm not interested. I'm sure Robin would love too." Danny said with fake happiness.

Wally looked at him confused and saw Danny looked really tired.

"You should go lay down D. Maybe you've been working yourself to hard." Wally said caringly and Danny didn't look up at him.

Danny walked off and went in his room. He closed the door and slid down with tears in his eyes.

"H-have they been lieing to me t-the whole time?" He whimpered looking up a little as tears weld up in his icy blue eyes.

Weakling, freak, monster, abomination, attention hog, useless, it, thing, little shit, whiney, loser, wimp, alone...

The words spun in his head from now and from the past. Tears drifted down his face as hurt filled his chest. Someone knocked on his door and Danny didn't bother opening it.

"Hey Danny are you okay? Wally told me you didn't look to well." Roy's voice said through the door. Danny didn't say anything.

"Hey lil man, what's up?" Roy asked through the door gently.

A sob escaped Danny's lips but he quickly put his hands over his mouth to muffle it.

"Danny? Let me in," Roy said sternly.

Danny didn't answer not trusting his words. Roy quickly opened the door and saw Danny sobbing on the floor.

Then his brotherly instincts kicked in and comforted his baby brother.

"Hey hey, what's the matter? Did you get hurt?" He asked gently taking off his mask.

"D-d-did you mean I-it?" Danny whispered still sobbing.

"Mean what?" He asked confused.

"W-what y-you guys told s-spectra?" He looked down.

"Who? What? Danny what are you talking about?" Roy frowned.

Danny took a deep breath.

"Dina t-told me to visit Spectra Pentalope for today wanting me to start therapy... When I got there... She told me that you guys thought really bad things about me... I just f-feel really depressed n-now." He whispered.

"I don't know who this Spectra woman is but your not going back to her. You can wait for Dina to get back." Roy helped Danny up and he nodded silently.

"And Danny, don't believe those lies she fed you. Everyone here thinks the amazing, what she told you where lies." Roy put a hand on his shoulder then walked out.

Danny stood in the room silent but in deep thought.

"She looked younger when I left... And she was making me feel more negative... I could see my breath.. SHIT!"

"I know who Spectra is!!" Danny sprinted out of the room and crashed into the wall but ignored it and turned ghost and flew down the hallway to the zeta beam.

"Danny!" Everyone yelled confused as he exited the mountain.

------------------

"Oh that halfa is like a walking spa, can't wait for when he comes back." Spectra sighed happily.

"Yeah, if I come back." A voice said behind her.

"So you figured it out? Took you long enough, or are you just to dumb to figure it out sooner," Spectra turned to phantom.

"Well your age through me off a little. I remember when you where younger." Danny said smirking.

"I'm still young!!" She screeched and blasted a ecto beam at him who put up a green shield.

"Wow and your moves have gotten sloppier. If you couldn't handle a thirteen year old halfa, what makes a fifteenth year old any better?" Danny asj lazily blocking all her attack with the shield.

"Maybe it's a teenager thing to be better than the elders." He yawned.

As Spectra tried lunging at him but he threw a green disk a little in front of him and a portal opened up.

"That's a new one." he said with wide eyes.

"Shut up!!" She screamed and Danny blasted a ecto blast at her and spectra fell in the portal and Danny clenched one fist and the portal closed.

"She was seriously so negative." Danny smirked.

"God do I miss that." he walked away and saw the Bio-Ship land near him.

"What the hell was that?" Artemis stormed out with the team looking a little afraid of her but Robin was laughing a little.

"Wha-"

"you flew into a zeta beam not telling anyone where you where going or what you where doing!" She ranted at him.

"Spectra was a ghost. I fought her once, she was making a bunch of high school students depressed for spirit week. I guess ghost... Oh man! Ghost are coming back!" Danny slapped his forehead.

"Dude your not making any sense," Wally raised a brow.

"Ghost, they usually stay in Amity. But I guess they're starting to migrate or travel." He said flatly.

"This is going to be hell isn't it?" Artemis crossed his arms.

"You have no idea." Danny felt more and more like his normal self.