Salt

Wally and Robin where lazily hanging out waiting for everyone since it was the morning and Robin was on his labtop.

"Hey wall man, did you know that salt prevents ghost or something like that?" Robin smirked.

"Why would I care- ohhh," Wally smirked back.

"And do we have a friend that is a little ghost." Robin let out a cackle and disappeared leaving Wally alone.

"I hate it when he does that." he grumbled and went to go find his friend.

------------------

The rest of the team walked in the kitchen tiredly.

Danny yawned and went for the fridge for juice until a invisible wall blocked his hand.

"What the..." He said in confusion and couldn't reach for the orange juice.

"I didn't want juice anyways." he mumbled and Megan looked at him confused.

She walked over and grabbed the juice easily, but shrugged and put it back.

Danny went for the cabinet for a box of cereal but another invisible wall blocked his way.

"What the hell?!" He groaned.

"What's your deal?" Artemis looked over at him.

"Why is there salt everywhere?" Conner asked looked down at the door way where salt was laid in a line.

"Oh that is a new low." Danny walked over and tried kicking at the salt for a path but the wall blocked him.

"Seriously? What are you doing?" Artemis raised an eye brow.

"Wally and Robin are dead to me," Danny pushed against the wall.

Robins cackled echoed the mountain.

"Come on I'm in my human form!" Danny cried out.

"Doesn't salt do something to ghost?" Megan asked sweetly.

"It's like a wall. Salt is a way that people block ghost." Danny got on one knee a little away from the salt wall.

"You guys might want to get down." He warned and blasted at the salt wall but the ecto-blast shot back at Danny.

He let out a small scream and put up a shield.

"Well that didn't work." Conner grumbled.

------------------

It's been five hours and Danny is still trapped in the kitchen. He laid on the floor like a bear rug glaring at the salt on the floor.

The fridge had a salt wall, as well as the cabinets, even the toaster! He already has Megan get him something with his big blue eyes pleadingly.

"What are you doing?" Roy walked in and looked down at Danny.

"Being held hostage," he said simply.

"They put salt everywhere so I can't escape," Danny put it calmly and Roy raised an eye brow.

"Salt blocks ghost from things, mostly people, it's a common fact," Danny shrugged.

"Can you get me something to eat? They put salt by the cabinets too," Danny stood up.

"Can you just sweep it away?" Roy grabbed goldfish and tossed it to his brother.

"I can't even blow it away," he said flatly.

"Why aren't the others helping you?" Roy snorted.

"They also helped wally and Robin incase I got out and kaldur, the only responsible one, is with aquaman, is gone so I'm trapped in the kitchen," Danny ate the goldfish.

"These are wallys by the way so thanks," Danny smirked.

"I know," Roy smirked back and a scream ran into the kitchen.

"Don't touch my gold fish!!" Wally grabbed his food and Danny smirked as he saw the salt was out of a line by Wally.

"And that's my cue," Danny turned into phantom and flew out of the kitchen.

-------

"Danny get down," Roy said flatly.

"No!"

"Your holding all my food hostage!" Wally cried out.

"And my bow!" Artemis yelled.

"Dude! My mask!" Robin said in his casual clothes and sun glasses.

"Hey Megan, you want some gold fish?" Danny smiled at the kind Martian who was holding all of the stuff with her telekinesis and they where floating at the top of the mountains ceiling.

"Why doesn't Megan get anything taken away!?" Wally whined.

"Or Conner!?" Artemis put her hands on her hips.

"If you want to take something of a Kryptonian then be my guess, and Megan got me breakfast before." Danny smirked down at them.

"I-can't-reach!" Wally tried jumping up for the food.

"Is this being mean?" Megan asked.

"No, it's just playing around and making me very amused," Danny laid on his stomach with his elbows propped under him while floating.

"And revenge is sweet," Danny are some of Wally's chips.

"Those are mine!!!"

"Your not the only one with high metabolism anymore." Danny smirked almost letting out a laugh.