All Nighter

-----------------

Thank you guys for understanding last night. So today I decided to do two Chapters today.

This is the first one. And he second one is the Q and A. I am still currently working on it.

I have lots of questions that people want the Phantom Justice to answer!!!

So get ready for it tonight!!! I don't know what time I will be posting it!!! But I know it's not going to be posted really late!!!

See you guys there!!! Bye!!!

-----------------

"Alright gang, I got movies and lots and lots of food." Wally walked in the living room with his arms full of stuff.

"What for?" Danny turned to the speedster on the couch.

"Me and Rob decided we're pulling an all nighter contest. Who can stay up the longest" Wally explained.

"I'm trained by the batman Wally, the hero of the night. I'm going to win." Robin cackled.

"What makes you think we want to join baywatch?" Artemis raised an eye brow.

"Well then I guess your not tough enough." Robin shrugged and Artemis's face got red with anger.

"I'm tough! I'll show you both." She defended.

"Dude you doing it?" Wally looked over at Danny.

Danny hesitated, he hasn't slept a good nights worth for a while, he hasn't slept at all in three days... The nightmares and stress...

"Sure why not." He shrugged.

He didn't want them knowing.

"Conner, Megan, Kaldur you want to join?" Robin asked smiling at the competition.

"I'll do it!" Megan said cheerfully and Conner shrugged in agreement.

"I will participate as well." Kaldur smiled.

"You will all be snoring soon." Robin cackled.

"I'll beg to differ." Danny smirked.

Knowing he'll be either second or first to be last, when he had school he'd go a week without sleeping due to attacks.

But some weird stuff happens when he's super tired, he almost gets an accent or something and a word in a different language slips out.

And with him being a growing teenager now he's tired a lot more and hasn't eaten in a while so he's a little tired.

"A bat barely sleeps." Robin smirked at Danny.

"A full ghost doesn't need sleep." Danny challenged.

"This is going to be good," Artemis smirked.

------------------

It's been 8 hours and no one has fell asleep yet, Megan was exhausted since it was 2 in the morning.

"Guys I don't think I'll win." she yawned leaning against Conner who had bags under his eyes.

Everyone was tired and Canary training them earlier that day didn't help.

Robin and Danny didn't look tired at all, they where playing cards against each other.

"Got a 6?" Danny asked.

"Go fish." Robin said.

"Bat vs ghost, this is a tough one." Wally acted like a narrator.

"I haven't slept in two days Wally. I got this in the bag
" Robin smirked.