Under The Mask

Danny ducked on his knees and slid back to his feet as he spin kicked his opponent. Who happens to be Batman.

The Dark Knight grabbed his ankle, but Danny flipped back with his strength.

Sending Batman to the other side of the platform, but landed on his feet and charged back at the halfa.

Danny waited patiently and jumped up and leaped off of Batman shoulders only for his ankle to get caught and was brought down and landed on his stomach with a thud.

Phantom failed

"You've achieved a lot phantom." Batman helped Danny back up.

"Thanks." he wheezed and rubbed his shoulder sorely.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a deep voice.

"Yeah, nothing I can't handle" Danny nodded and walked out.

The Team was on a mission and Batman decided to help Danny improve on his combat skills.

"You can train on your own if you'd like." Batman said turning away.

"I was going to hit the training room." Danny jabbed his thumb behind him.

"Be carful, your diet has given you more weight, but if you work to hard you may get sick since your bodies not use to this for two years." Batman said flatly.

"I'm just trying to get my strength back. I'll eat something in an hour." Danny have a grin as Batman nodded.

For that hour Danny did bench presses and with his super strength he did 150 for an easy weight

Remembering what Batman said. He did sit ups and push ups as well and ran three miles on a tread mill.

After that he put a cold towel on the back of his neck and walked into the kitchen drinking a bottle of water.

"Thank god Wally didn't eat this," Danny breathed relieved.

He saw a sticky note on the large sandwich that said 'KF's' and Danny knew Wally was trying to claim the sandwich he made and ate it anyways.

"Nice try," Danny smirked and happily ate the sandwich.

Danny was starting to get back into a muscular figure.

As he was gaining muscles and had a firm chest and wasn't scrawny from being starved before but still had a lean figure.

He went and threw on a black hoodie and jeans and sat on the couch and wolf came over and Danny petted the large beast.

He jumped up and laid next to Danny and he leaned on his fluffy white back and soon fell asleep with wolf as well.

------------------

Roy ducked a ninja star and came back with a kick as Cheshire attack him with her sias.

"So who's this Phantom guy?" She asked calmly and Roy kicked her in the gut.

"Whatever you have planned Cheshire, don't you dare touch Phantom." Red Arrow snarled down at her.

"Oh I know that sibling love anywhere, you two don't even look alike." She flipped back to her feet.

"Neither does you and Artemis." He cocked an arrow glaring at Cheshire.

"You got me there." She chuckled.

"Listen Red, Savage has something planned. Planned big and I know Phantom is apart of it. I don't know the details, but I know that much from Sportsmaster." Cheshire walked up to him.

"Why should I believe you?" He glared harder.

"Cause sadly I have a soft spot for people that had a tough time with their siblings. It's a curse." She shrugged.

"What made you think we had a tough time?" Red arrow growled.

"Because one, no ones seen him until recently. Two your protective, you made a mistake and trying to make up for it." She moved his arrow away.

"Your not that hard to read Roy." She smirked.

"We may be enemies as the mask, but under that I'm still your girlfriend." She pulled the mask up.

"Sigh* your right Jade, but I ran away eight years ago. We have a lot more in common than you thought. We both left our younger siblings." he looked down at her and she removed his mask.

"I'm always right," she smirked and cupped his face with a hand.

He closed his eyes and felt Jade's lips capture his.

But when he opened his eyes, Jade was already gone.

"I hate it when she does that. She worse then Robin." Roy muttered.