Ch. 19

TOBIAS:

I wake up,to my surprise, in Tris' arms. Then I remember the events of last night and it all floods back to me. The dream. Tris comforting me. Her saying she will always be there for me and it will always be just me and her. I smile and look up at her. She looks so peaceful and so at ease. She looks her age. Like she could be an average, reckless seventeen year old. I slowly slide up in the bed so I'm practically upright and pull her into me, just so I can feel her small self in my arms. Know that she is safe and she is mine. Her limp head falls against my chest and her hand rests on my chest. I carelessly trace designs on her back.

Eventually she starts to stir. Soon her head tilts back and I'm met by her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning," she says. She presses her lips to mine.

"Well it is now," I say. A grin spreads over her face and we both get out of bed. Together we both go down the stairs, my arm around her waist and hers draped around mine. We have started doing this ever since Tris got shot. She could probably manage now going up and down but it's just something we always do together.

We let our feet thud as loudly as possible against the steps as we go. The two of us make breakfast together that morning and are eating when we are interrupted by the phone ringing.

"I'll get it," I say, standing up and walking to the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, is this Four?" says a male voice at the other end.

"Yah, who's asking?" I spit out.

"I'm calling on behalf of previous faction leaders and representatives and we are requesting the presence of you along with some of your friends, which we will also be contacting, for a meeting in half an hour in the Amity headquarters," they answer.

"Am I required to attend?" I ask.

"Yes, you were a Dauntless leader after all," they answer.

"Alright, I'll be there," I say.

"Thank you, have a good day, good bye," said the man and then the line went silent. I walk back over to Tris.

"Who was that?" Tris asks I'm between bites of her breakfast.

"They want me to go to a meeting in Amity. I tried to get out of it but I can't," I say.

"It's alright," Tris starts. "Are you leaving soon?"

"Yah, I have to go," I go to Tris and wrap my arms around her. "I'll be back soon, ok? I'm sorry I have to go but I really have no choice." I say.

"Tobias, it's alright. I'll be fine," Tris says. I give her a little peck on the cheek and I walk to the door.

"I love you!" I call back.

"I know!" I hear Tris reply. Then I walk to the tracks and grab the railings of the passing car.

__________________________

So short chapter but lemme tell ya, the next few updates will be pretty pretty cool... :)

So I'll be gone next week (like completely out of reach of data an wifi... I know! Crazy!) so if you want the next update anytime soon, I WILL update TOMORROW if I get COMMENTS AND VOTES!!

Up to you!!! Lemme know what you think!

7 Votes/Comments!!!