SOWON X JIN: 24 Hours

Title: 24 Hours

Cast: Sowon, Jin, Umji, Rap Monster and Jisoo BLACKPINK

Genre: Angst, Sad Romance

***

"We've already been together for about 8 months." Stated Seokjin as he and his girlfriend, Sojung hold hands while walking by the road full with sakura petals falling.

"Has it? I wonder if your love for me is still the same." Seokjin stopped and faced Sojung with a strange look. "What are you talking about? Of course it's still the same you idiot." He smiled and was about to kiss Sojung when-

"Oppa." She held his shoulders, stopping him for going any further. "How about you prove it?"

"Prove what?"

"That you still love me the same." Sojung crossed her arms to her chest.

"Exactly how do I prove it?"

"By staying away from me for exactly 24 hours."

"What?" Seokjin chuckled upon the dumb idea. "That's stupid. We already know that we love each other. What's left to test?"

"Oh, do we?" Sojung furrowed her eyebrows. "It seems like you've been enjoying that Jisoo girl's company so much."

"So, it's all about jealousy then." Seokjin chuckled again. "Don't worry, she's not as beautiful as you."

"STOP THE FLIRTING!" Sojung yelled but not too loud, remembering they're still in public.

"Ok ok. Don't yell!"

"Then, you agree? You have to."

"As dumb as it sounds.. " Seokjin held her hand. " I'll do it."

"Ok then. 24 hours. No texting. No calling. No meeting up. No skype. No nothing. Ok?"

"How about thinking?" Seokjin got a smack on the head.

"I can't stop you from thinking, can I? Gosh, you're an idiot."

"I was joking. So, when do we start?"

"Now." Then, Sojung ran away from his sight.

"HEY! HOW ABOUT OUR DATE!?"

"Why the hell did I agree?"

-24 HOURS-

"Ugh... " Seokjin entered his apartment and plopped on the couch. "What the hell is Sojung thinking about? She's getting crazy these days."

He stood up and headed towards the TV. "Relax, Seokjin. It's just one day." He turned on the TV and his favorite TV show popped out. "Hell yeah! Anpanman!" He dived back on the couch.

"Sojung would go wild if she knows Anpanman is on." Seokjin frowned a bit then sighed.

"Nevermind. GO ANPANMAN!"

DING DONG!

"WHO IS IT?!" Seokjin yelled but no one answered. "Ugh!"

He turned off the TV and went to the door to open it.

"Oppa!"

"Ew~ What are you doing here?" Jin rolled his eyes annoyingly because his ex came. Again.

"Oppa, don't ew me. Now, let's go eat cupcakes."