YUJU X JIMIN ; FAKE LOVE

Title: I Know

Casts: Yuju, Jimin, Sowon, Seulgi RED VELVET, Dokyeom SEVENTEEN

Genre: Angst.

***

I know...

"Yuna-ya! Let's go!"

I know...

"Yuna-ya. Want some cotton candy?"

I know... you cheated.

"Yuna-ya. I love you so much. You're the only one I love."

I know... you're lying.

But... I've fallen for you. I love you too much that I pretend. Pretend that I don't know...

I'm afraid of losing you even though I already did.

***

The sun was shining brightly with fresh morning air accompanying me and my boyfriend Jimin walking to collage. We started our love story since junior high. Meaning, we've been together for almost 6 years.

"Jimin oppa! Look at that flower!" I pointed at a rose across the street. I was fascinated by the rare color for a rose. It's blue.

"Wah! Neomu yeppeo! Jakkaman...Let me go get it!" I was about to stop Jimin from plucking the flower but he was already crossing the road.

PLUCK!

"YUNA-YA! I GOT IT!" Jimin screamed while waving the blue rose in his hand. His actions are cute but adding his mochi face makes him extra cuter. He was about to cross the road, wanting to go back to me when,

BEEP!

"JIMIN OPPA!!" I quickly pulled his hand. Fortunately he managed to dodge the car that was going fast towards him just now.

"Wah.... Stupid car!"

"Are you okay, oppa?" Jimin is the type of person that gets hurt easily so that worried me.

"Eoh. I'm okay. Anyways, here!" He handed me the blue rose.

"For my lady!" He's being too sweet.

"Aw.. Thank you! Let's get going! We're gonna be late!" The first lesson was chemistry and the teacher is really furious. Of course I'm scared. Then, we quickly ran to class.

Knock Knock!

I went inside my class and luckily, Mr Han wasn't there yet.

"Yuna-ya!" I saw my deskmate Haeun, waving at me.
(A/N: 😏)

"Oh! Hey, Haeun-a!" I waved back and sat on my seat. Haeun started to walk closer to me,jump and sat on my desk.

"So... Why are you late? Did you and Jimin do something last night?"

"NO WAY!!!" I screamed because of what she said. How could I possibly do that with Jimin? He's a motherfucking cheater for god's sake.

"Jeez! You scared the crap out of me! No need to yell!" Haeun said while harassing her chest,I assume to calm herself down.

Haeun. She's been my deskmate since I may say, forever? We're lucky to be in the same class ever since we were fifth grade. Though we're not best friends, we are still close.

"Ok ok. Now,shut up. Mr Han's here." Mr Han entered the classroom and started to teach. Boring stuff.

KRING!!!