JUNGKOOK X EUNHA; 핑 (CRUSH)

Title:핑 (Crush)

Cast: Eunha, Jungkook, Yugyeom GOT7, Yuju, other casts

Genre: Comedy, Romantic, Cheesy, School Life

***

"WAAAAAAA! SOOOOO CUUUTTEEE!"

I couldn't believe that I got a picture of Jungkook! KYAAAA! I hung up the picture on my bedroom wall, right in front of my bed. Now, I can finally sleep with Jungkook as the last thing in my mind for the day.

Ok ok. It may seem that I'm a bit obsessed with Jungkook, but I'm telling you, everyone does. Who wouldn't want him? You may be questioning what's do great about him? Well, hoho. I, as a really big fan of him, will tell you.

His full name is Jeon Jungkook. Sounds neat doesn't it? Anyways, he is a really talented student. No other than gold medals exists in his sports. Not to mention about his angelic voice when he sings on stage. He's really smart with books but talented in looks.
Huaaaa! How can a human be so perfect! Wait.... Maybe he's not human? WAH! He may be an alien?!

Huh huh...... Hooo.. I better calm myself down. Let's get some sleep! Jaja!

And that night passed as Eunha slept with happiness.

AUTHOR'S POV

KRING!!! KRING!!!

"Hm....."

Eunha closed her ears with a pillow and continued to sleep.

KRING!!! KRING!!!

"Ah... Shut up you stupid clock... " Eunha still wouldn't get up. Instead,she rolled herself into a caterpillar with her pink blanket.

KRIN-BEEP!

The alarm went off.

"Ugh... Finally." She said as she continued to sleep.

GROO... GROO She snores.

"JUNG EUNBI! WAKE UP!" Her mom shouted at her ears causing her to wake up instantly.

"WAAAAA! Haish.. Kamjagiya... Wae eomma?" She then continued to lay on her pillow, maybe too lazy to get up.

"Hey! Go and shower! You need to get ready to school!" Her mom pulled her arm causing her to fall from the bed.

THUMP!!!

"EOMMA! THAT HURTS! Ahh.." Eunha rubbed her butt wanting the pain to go away.

"Go shower!" Her mom pulled her into the bathroom.

"Arra... Arraseo" She took her towel and went into the bathroom as her mom went to the kitchen.

"Hm. What time is it?" Eunha peeked her head out of the bathroom door and looked for the clock.

"OH SHIT!" She cursed as she knew she was super late to school. She showered as fast as lightning and wore her school uniform.

She ran down the stairs and took a piece of toast on the table.

"EOMMA! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!" She informed her mother while putting on her school shoes.

"HEY! DID YOU HAVE BREAKFAST YET!?" Her mom peeked from the kitchen, worrying about her one and only child.

"Nae!" She took a bite from the toast and ran out.

"Aish. Kids these days." Eunha's mom giggled while stirring a cup of tea for her husband.