Just asking....

Guys, i want to ask you something. I was thinking...I should publish a new fanfic. But,I have 2 fanfics that i want to publish. And which one should I publish first?

1. Dark Past |JYR SERIES

It's the first in the JYR series. JYR series has three books.

i. Dark Past.

ii........ (it's a secret)

iii..... (secret )

Genre: Mystery |Fanfiction

18+ because it contains some swearing.

SINOPSIS

"That Past Is Still Stuck In My Head"

"No Matter How Hard I Try To Forget It.... It's Still There"

"Mianhae.... I Tried But I Just Can't... "

"I'm The Most Selfish Person On Earth Not Being Able To Help You. "

"Even So, I'll Try. "

"Jin Soori..... Ka....

Before I Kill You"

Well... This fanfic is mainly Yerin's story but there will be Taerin Moments.

2. Hot & Cold

Mainly Taerin.

Storyline:

Yerin, the bright and cheerful student has to move to a better class because of her good results in the past exam. Meaning, She has to be away from her friends but still could hang out.

Taehyung, the well-known ice prince has to sit beside the cheerful princess. Even though he's rock cold.... There will be someone that could melt him....

Genre: Fanfiction

18+ contains a little NC and swearing..

SINOPSIS

"Jeez... You're so cold. But, no matter how cold you are... I can melt you."

-Jung Yerin

".......Why are you even talking to me?"

-Kim Taehyung

PLEASE... YOUR OPINION WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL. HOPE YOU CAN CHOOSE FOR ME.

ANNYEONG!