UMJI ; MISSING

Title: Missing

Casts: Umji, Yuju, Suga, GFRIEND, BTS

Genre: Comedy, Fluff, Twoshoots

This story has no POVs which means this is from the author's Point Of View.

____________________________________

"Eodi?!" Yelled Yuju.

That morning, Gfriend were having breakfast together. Without them noticing,Umji was not with them.

"Wut are you talking about?" Asked the leader to the person who screamed just now.

"Yah. Micheoseo?" SinB dissed Yuju as she suddenly screamed.

"Guys, Where's Umji?" Asked Yuju to her group members.

"Mwoya. She's right he-" Yerin stopped when she noticed Umji was not beside her. " I thought she was here. " Continued Yerin.

"How come I didn't notice? If it was Eunha then maybe we wouldn't notice but Umji? She's not that small." SinB continues to be savage.

"Yah. I heard that!" Yelled Eunha from her seat that was beside Sowon.

"Ok. Ok. Enough,kids. I'm pretty sure she has something to do. Continue eating. Yuju, you're on dish duty." Ordered the girl with the longest legs in KPOP.

"Ugh. Wae? I hate dishes...... I change my mind. I like washing dishes. Hurry up and eat!" No wonder the whole team calls her Yeojelyi(Gfriend's weirdest member).

That afternoon, Umji was still out of sight. No matter how much Yuju texted or called her,she still didn't reply nor answer.

"Unnie. Eotteokhae? She's still not home?" asked Yuju to the oldest member.

"Molla. I texted our manager asking if Umji had some work to do but he answered no. Even Suga oppa hasn't seen her all day.  " Said Sowon with a worried tone.

"Sowon unnie! Yuju-yah!"

Yerin came closer to them.

"Tae oppa said they will be coming here tomorrow. Suga oppa is worried sick."

"I wonder how Umji is right now. Is she okay? Has she eaten? Why didn't she reply our texts?" Said SinB concerned about her roommate.

"I'm sure she's okay. She is a survivor. She'll survive in this cruel world.." said Eunha while patting SinB's back.

"Sheesh, Eunha. Why so serious? "said Yuju.

"And why are you singing Shinee sunbaenim's new song?" Questioned Yerin to Yuju.

"Enough. Enough. Let's go to sleep and see what will happen tomorrow. "

Then,they all went to sleep.

At SinB and Umji's room

"Hope you're okay, Umjiyah. Bogoshipo." Said SinB then fell into deep sleep.

On the other side.

"Nado bogoshipo."

To be Continued.