UMJI ; MISSING

Title: Missing

Casts: Umji, Yuju, Suga, GFRIEND, BTS

Genre: Comedy,Fluff,Twoshoot

***

The Next Morning ...

"Aah! Why do you like making me worried?"

Yuju was still waiting for Umji to come home. Basically, GFRIEND and BTS are waiting for Umji to come home.

"I think she'll be okay. She's a tough girl." Convinced Jimin to his girlfriend that her friend will be okay.

"Aniya! It's my fault! She is my roommate! Aish! Damn it!

Then, she started to jump on the sofa. After a while, she stopped and lay on it crying.

"Hey... Yuju. She'll be okay. Staph it!" The leader of GFRIEND started to talk. Sowon said it while hugging her.

"Huwa~ hiks hiks"

After 3 minutes

"You know what? I think she'll be okay. Yeah" Yuju stopped crying. And everyone started to feel relieved.

After 2 minutes

"Huwa~ She won't be okay!" yelled Yuju. Typical YeoJelYi.

Then, she starts to jump again.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down! I'll go and buy lunch. Any suggestions? Asked Rap Monster.

"I was thinking Teokbokki-"

"Pizza. I want pizza." Yuju cutted Jin.

"Alright. Pizza then. I'll go and buy some pizza. Let's go, Hobi.

Namjoon and Hoseok left the apartment to buy lunch.

"Huh. Then, what should we do? It's been a day already. We can report the police." Yerin gave her opinion.

"We shouldn't report it. It isn't-

Creak~

Tump~ (ignore the sounds)

"Hello~I'm home~"

"Umjiyah?"

So there's Umji. By the door with a luggage.

"Hiks~hiks. Umjiyah~" whined Yuju. And all of the members of GFRIEND ran and hugged Umji.

"Hey. What's going on? Yuju unnie, Why are you crying?" asked Umji to her roommate, Yuju.

"Umjiyah.... Where were you? Hiks~ We all thought you were missing..."mumbled Yuju as she was still crying.

"What are you talking about? Of course I was at my parent's house. I already told Eunha unnie." After hearing that, everyone glared at Eunha.

"When? Ah.. I remember now. Mian, but I forgot. Hehe" Eunha did some aegyo as she was apologizing.

"Okay,okay. The good thing is that Umji is back! Welcome, Umji!" Cheered SinB.

Creak~

The door opened showing Hoseok and Namjoon with 6 large boxes of pizza.

"Umjiyah! You're back?! Thank god." Said Rapmon with a relieved tone.

"Well... There's pizza and Umji's back...So... Pizza party? " suggested V.

"Hell yeah! Let's get it on!" Yelled SinB then turned on some music.

So there was one hell of a party that night. While some of them are dancing, Suga and Umji are sitting on a sofa by the corner.

"So...you were at your parent's all along. How interesting."

"Yeah. But, I knew you were worried about me. Thinking I was missing."

"No. I wasn't worried."

Then, Umji pinched Suga's belly.

"Ah! What was that for?!"

"YOU were"

"Arraseo. I was. Who wouldn't be worried if their girl is missing?"

"So, I'm your girl now?"

"Ah, I don't mean it like-

Chu~

Umji planted a kiss on his cheeks.
"Arraseo. From now on, I'm your girl."

Suga started to blush.

"But-

"Shush. I want to listen to the music. " Umji then placed her head on his shoulder.

And that night ended with happiness and some love.

Anyways. This was a special chapter for Suji and Yumji shippers. Hope you liked it.

To be continued ~