「M」UMJI ; A LITTLE TOO INNOCENT

Title: A Little Too Innocent

Casts: Umji, BTS, GFRIEND

Genre: Comedy, Innocent, Kinky

***

VROOM VROOM~

The siblings were watching Fast&Furious 6 in the living room. Since there were too many people, only some sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor instead.

Let's say, having 13 kids was rare but this lucky family managed to have those. The eldest, Seokjin is already 25 while the youngest, Yewon is 17. It was hard to take care of them when they were little, considering the huge amount but later, they've become mature and independent. Except for sweety little Yewon of course. Still in high school while the others are already in collage or at least currantly working. Even the most innocent person on the planet knows a little about those 'things' but Yewon here doesn't know a thing. Let's keep it that way.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend ~"

"Except you don't have any, Jimin oppa."

"OOOOH!" Everyone agreed with SinB.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm trying to watch this."

"HEY YOONGI!" Seokjin went closer to Yoongi and whispers. "There's Yewon here!"

"Arra arra. Mianhae, Jin hyung."

Then, they continued to watch the movie while munching some snacks. As the film was about to end, suddenly...

"Um. Guys? What's porn?"

BOOM !

CLASH!

SLENG!

BUSH!

MEOW!

QUACK!

Everyone startled upon hearing this weird question from the youngest. Yes, Umji asked that.

"wut?"

"Oppa, unnie, what's porn?"

"Where did you hear that?!" Sowon asked, worrying that Yewon knows.

"My classmates talked about it. A lot! And I feel a little left out unnie."

"Um... "

The older siblings tried thinking about an excuse. They couldn't possibly let Yewon know about those 'things'.

"Porn is..... A SLANG! FOR POPCORN!" Hoseok said.

"Aahh! Jinjjayeo?! Oh, why am I so dumb? Hehe."

The others pretended as if what Hoseok said was true. It was the only way to keep Umji 'clean'.

Craving some snacks, Umji and her brother, Yoongi walked to the supermarket. At first, Yewon was supposed to go there with Hansol, her friend/classmate but Yoongi forbidden her to. He told her that Hansol was a bad influence, knowing that it was Hansol that told her about those 'stuff'.

"WE'RE HERE!" Umji cheered,in joy just like how little kids do. One of the reasons she's still innocent, CHILDISH.

And so they entered the supermarket. Umji looked for some snacks while Suga went to the dairy section to look for milk. After finding everything, they queued at the cashier. Umji was humming some songs but something her eye. It was popcorn.

"Oppa!" She pulled the helm of his jacket. " Can I have that?" Umji said while the other hand is pointing at the popping snack.

"Hm.. Ok. How much is it?"