BTS GFRIEND ; HOLIDAY MASSACRE

Title: Holiday Massacre Part I

Cast: BTS, GFRIEND

Genre: Angst, Horror, Thriller, Gore

***

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND!"

They started singing the song as they were on their way to their holiday destination. Yes, they all decided to take a break from school and relax on an island at Busan.

FLASHBACK

They are now at Sowon's house, playing board games. A way to spend their weekend as they say.

"Yah! That's not fair! You were only supposed to move 3 steps ahead. Not 4, idiot."

"Ah, jinjjayeo? Mian mian. Sowie Sojung-ah." Jin apologized with some aegyo which everyone cringed on.

"Ew, geuman! It makes me wanna puke." SinB said before throwing a pillow at Seokjin. Then, she and Hoseok giggled as they sat on the couch while the others are sitting on the floor, except Namjoon. He was in the balcony, reading.

"Guys, the school holiday is coming up... And I was wondering if we could have a little vacation?" All seemed to be interested on the maknae's plan.

"Where?" Asked Namjoon shortly as he entered the living room with a thriller novel in his hand.

"Well, the island that my family own is empty. Also, there's a villa and a beach. We can go there for free. Otthae?"

"Since it's free, I'm in!" agreed Jimin. Meaning, Yuju too has to agree with her boyfriend's decision.

"Me! I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

And they all wait for Namjoon's answer since they all agreed to Yewon's plan.

"Hm. I dunno. Maybe I'll be busy that day."

"Aw Come on! It's just a week." assured Yoongi.

"Come on, oppa! It won't be the same without you." added Eunha with a cute voice. Then, they all start to look at Namjoon with puppy eyes. Even SinB and Yoongi.
(A/N: they must be desperate lol)

"Arraseo arraseo. I'll go."

And here they are. In a bus singing nursery rhymes. Namjoon sits beside Yerin, facing the window.

"Ok ok, guys! When we arrive there, please don't be so loud. There will be other 'things' living there. Hehe."

"Hey Yewon-ah! Don't scare me!" The scared Jungkookie was frightened by Umji's speech.

Meanwhile, Namjoon is still facing the window with thoughts in his mind.

"Oppa, you okay? You seem troubled?" Asked Yerin, worried about the older friend.

"Nah. I'm okay. Just thinking about my mom. Miss her."

"Ah. It's okay. You can visit her when we return." Yerin then turned back to talk to Tae, who was behind her.

Namjoon was lying. He wasn't thinking about his mom. He's just having thoughts about the trip. He keeps having concerns.

"I have a bad feeling." mumbled Namjoon.

To be continued...