ronan jenkins ☁

ronan johns jenkins
eighteen years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: borderline personality disorder
fc: cody herbinko
tagged accounts:

ronan grew up without a home or a family. he's never known who is biological parents are and doesn't want to because to him they abandoned him. he's been in and out of foster care since he was a baby and he didn't always end up with the best people to care and love him like he needed.

most of his foster families would abuse him both verbally and physically more than anything and then would just take him back when he didn't want him anymore, it was always like a cycle that he just wished would end, until one day it did. when he was sixteen his current foster family took him in and cared for him more than anyone ever has.

however shortly after being there, they noticed something was wrong with the way he was acting and sure enough, he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, also known at BPD. it causes him to have moodswings, anxiety, feelings of isolation and emptiness, and sucidal thoughts. because of this it is very hard for him to have friends or any sort of relationship with anyone.

now he's currently finishing high school and he does go to support groups amd he takes medication for his BPD. he still sticks to himself and he doesn't have very many friends because most look at him like he's weird or insane because many know he's not mentally stable at times, but he would also rather keep to himself since that's how it always has been for him.

 he still sticks to himself and he doesn't have very many friends because most look at him like he's weird or insane because many know he's not mentally stable at times, but he would also rather keep to himself since that's how it always has been ...