autumn mason ☁

autumn lily mason
eighteen years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: anxiety
fc: suede brooks
tagged accounts:

autumn comes from a very small family that just included her, her mom and older brother. her father passed away because he was ill when she was only a few months old so she doesn't remember too much about him but everyone always tells her what a great man he was.

her mother worked constantly to provide for her and her older brother because she was a single mom and she sadly didn't have much support from the rest of their so called family, which is why she doesn't really talk to any of them still to this day. but despite her mother always working she always made sure the kids had everything they needed, which is why she adores her mother so much.

autumn has always sort of had anxiety since she was a lot younger, but it didn't get bad until she started high school. she would worry and stress about things she knew others probably didn't, and sometimes it would be so bad that she couldn't sleep at all because of it.

now that autumn is older she still lives at home with her mom, just to help her out with everything since money is still a big problem. she's also working a few part time jobs here and there but her dream is to be a model. her anxiety still can get bad at times but she has a better chance of controlling it now when she really needs to.