mars patterson

mars hayden patterson
twenty one years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: post traumatic stress disorder
fc: maxwell haddadin
tagged accounts:

mars grew up in a very loving and caring household with his parents and his identical twin brother milo. he was always to more quiet and shy one out of the two of them and even though the boys look completely the same, their personalities couldn't be more different.

when mars was sixteen however, his life completely changed. he was with a few friends at a party like any random friday night, but it wasn't. a guy brought a gun into the party and started to shoot, for no reason what so ever. mars was shot in his leg, but he was lucky it was just that. cops showed up and mars and many othwrs were rushed to the hospital and the guy was caught, sadly mars had found out that one of his food friends passed that night because of it.

shortly after the incident, mars discovered he had ptsd because of it. he still has flashback and even loud noises can set him off because it reminds him of that night and not only what happened to him but what happened to a lot of people that he cared about. when he does have nightmares and flashbacks he can be very violent and it does take him time to calm down after an episode.

now mars is finishing up his final years in college, trying to forget the past even though it still affects him of course. he stays with his brother most of the time since he's the only person who sticks with him through everything and helps calm him down, even though he knows his brother can't be there all the time.