milo patterson ☁

milo carter patterson
twenty one years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: borderline personality disorder
fc: connor haddadin
tagged accounts:

milo grew up in a very loving and caring family with his identical twin brother, mars, whom he is very protective over, for many of reasons. he's always been very loved, and i guess his life was always great for the most part.

in school he was the jock and the popular guy. he wasn't an asshole like most were but a lot of other people were intimidated by him because they thought he was. he was the star baseball player and football player. he always made pretty decent grades and was actually a great student.

however when he was fifteen, he discovered he had BPD. it wasn't a big shock to his family because his father has it and it was something he struggled with when he was younger. his symptoms are, feelings of anxiety, mood swings, and suicidal thoughts at times.

now he's currently living in his own apartment, with his best friend. his symptoms aren't as bad as they used to be and he's definetly better at controlling his disorder now after all these years. however sometimes it gets bad to the point where tiny things can set him off at times, but for the most part he can easily control it.