levi driver ☁

levi joshua driver
twenty one years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: psychosis
fc: toni mahfud
tagged accounts:

levi driver was born into a very rocky and rough family and life in general. he's never remembers a time where he was ever genuinely happy or just not upset all the time. his parents were extremely abusive to him growing up along with his older brother. then to top everything off when levi turned sixteen, a few months later his brother died in a car crash.

after his brother's death he decided to leave and run away from his problems. he lived on the streets for a really long time, which his how he became an addict. he did every drug you could possibly think off, from weed to meth he did it all and he became addicted very fast and there was really no stopping him, which was how he developed his psychosis.

he developed his psychosis through his extreme drug use and its affected him a lot. his symptoms include, hallucinations, delusions, depression, and suicidal thoughts. he doesn't and never has had anyone to help him cope with any of this considering that he has been on his own for most of his life.

now he's currently living in a small apartment, and his psychosis is still bad, if not worse than it was when he was diagnosed. he sees a therapist but he doesn't listen so it doesn't xo anything for him. he's still a major addict and still does tons of drugs, like he was doing before, even though he knows thats why he's the way he is, but as sad as it is, he's given up hope on himself in general.

 he's still a major addict and still does tons of drugs, like he was doing before, even though he knows thats why he's the way he is, but as sad as it is, he's given up hope on himself in general