cove mcdonald ☁

cove lewis mcdonald
twenty two years old
heterosexual
available
mental condition: post traumatic stress disorder
fc: corentin huard
tagged accounts

cove grew up in a very loving and carinf household. he has a lot of family but he doesn't talk to many of them and never really has and he just likes to stick with his mom and two little brothers. his father passed away when he was a lot younger from a car accident.

cove's life was great for the most part until he turned about seventeen. he was driving home from a date he had with his girlfriend at the time, sydney. however their car was struck by a drunk driver, and it killed her instantly and put him in the hospital for months after that.

he suffers from post traumatic stress disorder because of it and he does struggle with it. he relives the whole event, mainly through flashback and nightmares of what happened that night and it's been hard for him to sleep for years. he also feels as if he were the one responsible for her death even though there was nothing he could do.

now he's currently going to school to be doctor, trying to act like an ordinary person. he does take medication for his PTSD but it hardly works and even though people suggest a therapist, he refuses to go. he still does blame himself for sydney's death which is why he's terrified to be in another serious relationship again, but he hasn't really tried much since then as well. even though it would be hard for him, he would like to try and get into a relationship, so then maybe he would have support.

 even though it would be hard for him, he would like to try and get into a relationship, so then maybe he would have support