goldie banks ☁

goldie regina banks
nineteen years young
heterosexual
available
mental condition: schizophrenia
fc: olivia o'brien
tagged accounts:

goldie was born and raised into a very loving and nurturing family. they had their family problems but it was nothing put of the ordinary. her parents were always very loving with her until she was about six years old, her whole life changed for the worst just over the span of one week.

her mother suffers from schizophrenia, and she was normally able to control it, even though it was very hard for her. but she was always good with her medications until she messed up and stopped taking them for a while without telling anyone and keeping it a secret. it ended up being so bad that her mother had to go to a mental hospital, and she's been in and out ever since because her disorder has made her suicidal.

unfortunately, her mother passed on the same disorder to her daughter. goldie discovered her schizophrenia when she was about fourteen years old and it was terrible. she had illusions and hallucinations all the time, including inappropriate reactions. her father however didn't give up on her and still hasn't to this day.

goldie currently still lives at home with her dad, where she plans on staying at least until her disorder starts to become easier to control since even after five years, it's still hard for her. she's good at taking her meds and some days she won't have any symptoms. but other days she's have bad hallucinations and delusions. she also has a hard time expressing her emotions like other people do, which was something her mother also struggles with the most.

 she also has a hard time expressing her emotions like other people do, which was something her mother also struggles with the most