•14•

A/N: ugh vernons such a dad and oh my was just the equivalent of what heaven is like

anywho ill be doing a q&a next chapter, so leave some questions and I'll answer them. the questions can be about me or the story. either or is fine

•••

The day passed on quite fast for you. You spent some more time around the boys, getting to know them all. Told Jun to come over later on, etc. It was a nice and relaxing day, honestly.

Around noon you had to get back home though, or else your mother would probably go crazy and claim you're missing. She's done it before and obviously not afraid to do it again. Making your way back, you opened the door to hear, neither see nothing or no one.

"Eomma! Eemo!" You called out, waiting for a reply from either your aunt or mom.

"They went out to the market to get some food!" You heard Eunjin's voice call from up the steps.

A silence fell upon you as you walked into the living room, sitting your small shoulder bag down. You began to hear steps from your cousin as she practically ran down the stairs to get to you.

"Sooo... How was your visit? Did anything steamy happen?" Eunjin asks, sitting on the loveseat across from you.

"It was...interesting." You simply reply.

"Interesting? Did you and Vernon make out? Spill it."

You stared at your cousin with a blank face for a moment before dozing out. What would it be like to kiss Vernon? Your mind wandered all over the place, until Eunjin finally snapped you out of it.

"Earth to Y/N," She cooed. "Are you thinking about something? What is it?"

You blink and look back at Eunjin, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, look, don't tell anyone. And I mean anyone, but I think I'm slowly but surely beginning to...like Vernon."

"You're starting to like him? Power couple?" Eunjin began screeching. "Now he has to come over with Jun! You need to make your move, girly!"

"No, Jinny," You sigh, rubbing the temples of your forehead. "I can't make a move. Well, I can. But isn't it a little too early?"

"No! Nothing is ever a little too early!" Eunjin protested, mocking you.

You stare at Eunjin, your eyes squinted at her. Eunjin sighed gently and leaned back against the love seat.

"Look, how about this? I call Jun and tell him to bring Vernon over, and I'll try to get your mom and my mom out for the night. Then when they leave, we can all just chill for the night. Talk, play games. Things like that always bring people closer, and maybe you and Vernon can...yknow, start building on your relationship from there." Eunjin suggested.

There was just a silence after her suggestion.

"Okay, so we're doing that then." She announced, standing up.

"Wait, no!"

"Too late!"

You huffed and watched as your cousin ran into the kitchen with her phone, already dialing who you assumed was Jun's number. "Fuck you too!" You groan out of frustration, before standing up and heading to your room.