•13•

A/N: does anyone here stan stray kids? im probably making a xreader about felix, and itd be nice if i had some readers right off the bat lol

Also im feeling extra lately so the beginning of this chapter almost killed me to write

°•.•°

Getting up was weird for you. The thought of being surrounded by what you knew was thirteen boys the whole morning just seemed a little awkward for you, but was it really? No.

At this time, you were in the living room looking around. To be honest, they could've been a bit cleaner. It's not like you minded their messes scattered around since they weren't anything big, but it'd still be nice for them to at least pick things up after themselves.

"Yah, Vernon-" you turned around, looking at Vernon who was walking around looking for something. "Why don't you guys clean up after yourselves?"

"Okay, look, I will fight. Don't remind us that we're messy," Vernon joked.

"Oh, how come? Will you be upset that I of all people had to tell you what is going on in your own dorm?" You pause. "Will that make you feel ashamed?"

"Yes, it will. It makes me feel ashamed to even stand here and hear this, yet all you did was ask a question."

"Dork," you mumble underneath you breath.

"Excuse me? Do you want to go?"

You were silent for a moment before looking Vernon up and down. Then you began to grin. Since he wanted to be a tease this morning, why not do the same? You crossed your arms still grinning, finally speaking up.

In English, you spoke, "In bed, sure."

Vernon nearly choked. Literally.

Thank the Lord's you said that in English though or else everyone else in the dorm would choke along with him.

"...Is that an offer?" Vernon asked after a long moment of gathering himself together.

"I was joking, but now that I think of that actually happening, that turns me on." You say silently, more to yourself as you dosed out.

And he almost choked again.

"Why is Vernon dying?" one of the boys chimed in.

Vernon took a deep breath, before clearing his throat. He looked at you, his facial expression wrecked. He was either turned on, or didn't know how to feel about everything you said.

"Y/N, I think you should meet the rest of the boys while I go shower..." Vernon replied, coughing.

"You sure you're just going to shower, or?" You ask, your grin coming back to your face.

"Okay, look-"

"You stole my man," Another boy chimed in, stepping in front of you, giving you the coldest look ever.

It was the one boy from last night who came in and tried to get Vernon to eat pizza... Wait, his man? Bitch what?