•1•

"Y/N Lee."

Yikes. Here goes nothing, Y/N. You doze out during one of your classes, and here comes the lecturing.

"Are you even paying attention? Taking notes? Do you know what this lesson is even about?" the teacher asked.

"No..." You admitted.

"What are you scribbling on your notebook?" He asked, walking over to you to look down at your notebook.

"Nothing..." You mumbled, trying to move your notebook out of his sight.

What you were scribbling wasn't anything bad, but you feared he would take it and rip it up. It's not like he would care, let alone anyone in general. Even though art was the one thing keeping you sane at the current moment. But again, who would truly care?

You despise schools for this.

The teacher glared at you, but before a single word could escape his mouth, a message went over the P.A system.

"Y/N Lee, please report to the office. Y/N Lee, report to the office."

Thank God, you were getting out of class. But why? You groan and get up with your two binders and notebook, before walking out of the class and to the main office. You didn't feel like dealing with whatever you were about to, but at the same time, you were relieved to get out of that class.

As you're walking to the office, you start to feel that nervous feeling in your guts. You definitely weren't a bad kid, so what trouble could you possibly get into?

You walked into the office, looking around. "Yes?" You spoke, looking in the direction towards the principal.

"You look like a nerve wreck, Ms. Lee. You're not in any trouble, so calm down."

A sigh of relief escaped your lips to hear that you haven't done anything wrong. Which, you never have, so why you were scared was something you didn't understand.

"Your mother called to pull you out of school for the day. She said something about...she's packing things up?"

"Oh, yeah... We're moving out of country, and today is our last day to pack up, so she told me she may pull me out to help her pack the rest of the things."

"Alright, Ms. Lee. It was nice having you here the past few years." He took a quick pause. You have everything out of your locker, right?"

You quickly choose to give a simple, quick nod.

"Well then you're good. Safe traveling, and do well, Y/N."

●●●

You got to actually escape that hell hole that you'll no longer be attending. Your moving to South Korea. Yes, South Korea. You're moving in with family at first, and then once you guys find a good place, you'll be moving out of their place. You're excited about it, because it's your aunt and cousins you're moving in with, and you get to go to school with your lovable cousin, Eunjin.

This was a better option for you, to go to a school in Korea, because first off, Korean was your first language, and you feel more comfortable speaking it rather than English, and second off, you like schools in Korea better than American schools. Kids aren't always fighting, everyone's focused on work, the boys aren't always all up on the girls. Exactly what you needed.

You were going to help your mom finish packing, and then you and your mom head to the airport as your stepdad stays back for a day or two, while he got the shipping of your stuff organized.

Not too long after you got home and began packing the rest of the things, you guys finished.

"Thank you, honey, for helping me..." Your mother said sweetly.

"You're welcome, Mom..."

Here's one thing you're not going to miss; everyone looking at you like you're weird and crazy because you'd speak Korean around family. It's something you were surprisingly ridiculed for.

More importantly to you though, you're moving. Even better, to a new country across the world. A new place equals a new start. And a new start equals a new, a brand new you.

¤¤¤

EDITED.
First chapter is out, finally and thankfully. Love you guys, and thanks for reading. Make sure to vote !!! It'd help out a lot!