•7•

Your daily routine at this school became fond to you the first week. What didn't become fond to you - more like who, actually - was Sofia. She seemed to hate your guts after you said you didn't like her brother. Maybe he was different to her since she's his younger sister. It wouldn't be a surprise if that were the case.

"Sofia! Wait up!"

It was your second week at the school, and you seriously didn't want to be hated by someone so quickly. So you decided to try to talk to Sofia after homeroom.

"Sofia! Can we talk?" You tried catching up to her before she walked out.

"I'm listening," she said, continuing to walk.

You sighed and followed. "I know you don't like me after me saying that I didn't like your brother, but you can't-"

"I never said I was mad at you." Sofia responded.

"Then why do you always give me dirty looks? Come on, you're cold for a fifteen year old, Sofia. Warm up a bit."

Sofia turned to look at you, stopping in her steps, making you stop in yours. "I'm not mad and I don't hate you." She began. "I'm just upset because I don't understand why anyone wouldn't like my brother. You haven't even met him-"

"I have met him, and I don't like him because he disgusts me. That's literally the only reason why."

"But-"

"He was hitting on me when he supposedly has a girlfriend. That is something no boy should do." You sighed. "I don't know and I don't really care how he treats you. It's not going to change my opinion on how I see him."

"...At least give him a chance. It hurts to hear someone talking about my brother like that." Sofia mumbled.

"I think I don't have a choice..." you replied. "I'm living with my cousin at the moment and she dates Junhui-"

"You can call him Jun, I hope you know. But continue."

"Well my cousin dates him, and every time he comes over he brings someone along... It's a matter of time before he brings Vernon back."

"Okay, well listen... I'll make a deal with you. If you give him another chance, and just let him be him, I can guarantee you'll like him a lot. So give him that chance, and I'll stop whatever is bothering you. If you don't, then oh well."

A huff escaped your lips and you nodded. "Fair enough..."

"Thank you."

For the first time in the past two weeks, you've seen Sofia smile at you. It made you have a little bit of hope. Just a little bit.

•••

"Y/N, you might want to hide. Your enemy is coming over with my boyfriend." Eunjin said.

At this time, you were home and focusing on your homework. You didn't really care at this point if anyone was coming over. Graduation was almost two months from now, and you wanted to keep up with everything.

"K..." you mumbled, writing on your scratch piece of paper.

"Your such a bum. Give your homework a break and have some fun." Eunjin pouted.

"Mhm..." you hummed and grabbed all of your stuff, and began walking off to your room, leaving Eunjin behind to pout.

You finally made your way into your room that was still in the works of decorating. You originally planned on just having a few of your things up and then when ready to move, you don't have much to pack. But your mom said it'd be a while before your family moved out, so you decided to go ahead and decorate.