•8•

"Y/N! Is Vernon up here?" You heard your cousin call.

"Are you not supposed to be up here?" You asked in annoyance.

"No... I'm supposed to be downstairs, but Jun is boring!" Vernon complained.

You groaned. "Get out, would you?"

"Y/N~" You heard Eunjin's voice again. "I can hear Vernon up there, I hope you know that!"

"I don't care if you can hear him, Jinny!" You replied.

"Please let me stay up here, or come downstairs with me!" He begged.

"I have to finish my homework..."

"Then let me stay up here! I won't bother you! I'll just sit on my phone, I promise!"

You sighed and looked at his puppy dog eyes and gave in. "He's staying up here, Jinny! Spend some alone time with your boyfriend, would you?"

"Bums!" Your cousin yelled before walking away from the steps.

"You better keep that promise..." you told Vernon and he smiled cheekily.

"I'll try..." he replied, grabbing his phone.

You sighed and looked back at your books, scooting the apology letter aside. Sooner or later, you had finally finished all of your homework, and you laid your head on your desk full of papers and books. Your eyes landed on Vernon who was laying on your bed, silently humming as he had earbuds in, listening to whatever he was listening to. Another time that night, you smiled at him.

"Hey, Vernon...?" You called out.

Nothing. You sat your head up, and this time you weren't just looking at him. You were staring at him, and he seemed to notice as he glanced at you, a grin forming on his face. He took out his earbuds and sat up.

"You're staring, so what's up?" He asked, making your cheeks turn a very bright pink.

"Uh... Nothing..." You replied nervously and looked away.

"Vernon-ah!" A familiar voice called.

Vernon huffed and sat up.

"Come on! We gotta get back to the dorms!" Junhui called.

"I'm coming!"

Vernon got up, putting his phone in his pocket and looking at you once more.

"I'll probably be back sometime next week, so by then you better have time to talk to me." Vernon said before walking out of your room.

You had to be honest; you felt upset that he had to leave, when just a week ago, you couldn't wait for him to leave. It was weird to you, but Sofia was right. He wasn't that bad.

•••

The next day came quickly, and when you arrived at school, you stumbled into homeroom, trying to organize your messy papers while walking. You walked into the class, a grin escaping your lips as some of your papers fell. Today was a day where you were disorganized, and how much you hated it.

"Need help?"

You turned around to see a boy, fairly tall and very charming, smiling warmly at you as he was picking up some of your papers.

"Uhm, no. It's fine, but I appreciate the offer." You replied, taking the papers he began handing to you.

"Are you sure? You seem like you need some help." The boy replied.

You walked to your seat and sat your stuff down. "Yes, I'm sure..."

Another groan. Papers began falling off your desk. You sighed. The boy bent over to pick the papers up and sat them on your desk and as he looked up your eyes met.

"I'm Minsung..." the boy said gently.

"I'm Y/N," you replied.

"That's a pretty name, yknow..." Minsung said.

You smiled slightly and sat down. "Not really, but thanks for the compliment."

"No, really, it is!" He said, taking a seat behind you. "It's very pretty just like you..."

"Fuckboy alert..." you whispered to yourself and began organizing your papers.

"I'm not a fuckboy, I can promise you that." Minsung chuckled, making you role your eyes. "Although, I would like to maybe take you out to a cafe later on?"

"Sounds like you're oddly enough a fuckboy to me." You gave a simple reply.

Minsung scoffed with a grin and sat back in his seat and everyone began piling in the class for another day of torture. And as your daily routine began, school went by quite fast. At the end of the day, you stood at your locker, putting some of your books in your shoulder bag.

"So,"

You jumped as this voice startled you. You looked to the right of your locker to see Minsung standing there like a child, with a grin on his face.

"The cafe? Are you up for it?"

You smiled and shook your head. "I appreciate the offer but no..."

"Awe, how come?" Minsung asked with a pout.

"I take no interests in you. As simple as that." You replied, closing your locker.

"That's alright, Y/N... But I'm always free in case you want to take up on the offer..."

"Believe me, I don't think I ever will."

And with that you walked away, with your stuff, heading outside to find your cousin waiting for you by her car.

•••

>Mr. Lee<

Mr. Lee had to be honest. He liked you a lot. He enjoyed having you in his homeroom, but he enjoyed it a little more than he should. Maybe he was a little overly obsessed with you? That was a fact actually. No one saw it, not even you.

This was wrong, but to Mr. Lee it was nothing more than normal. He's always had that one teenager in his homeroom that he had an attraction to, and it just had to be you this time.

How has he not gotten caught with this? Hell if he knew, nor if he cared. But this was only the beginning for him. Little did he know was that there was drama and hell heading his way.

•••
UNEDITED.
Shorter chapter but whatever. Mr. Lee... Interesting guy, right? :')