Holographic blood ran down from his forehead over his eyes and he wiped it away, staring for a short time at the blood on his fingers, before looking up to me again, nodding towards the girl.

"Fynn who is that?!" I repeated quietly. He rolled his eyes and shook his head slightly laughing. Then he looked up to me again, trying to form a name with his mouth.

I stepped back shocked, staring at him and the girl, after I realised what he was saying.

"Ingrid?!" I gasped a bit too loud and the girl in the corner winced noticeable, turning around quickly and looking at me shocked.

Her light blue eyes widely open, she stared at me completely motionless, before her eyes flickered a bit. Suddenly, she sighed loudly.

"You got me Chris... I can't hide from the truth anymore..." I twitched back as I heard Ingrid's voice coming out from the blonde girls mouth.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and I glared at her, as I saw, that her hair shortened and turned dark blue.

The girls nose changed back to Ingrid's small snub nose and even her lips changed a bit. My eyes widened as I suddenly realised who was standing right in front of me.

"Ingrid?!" I gasped quietly, staring at her in disbelief. The girl in front of me lowered her head, staring at the floor.

"Hey Chris..." She whispered quietly. I came closer, staring at her still slightly shocked. Slowly I tried to catch her glance carefully, but she looked away, glaring at the stone floor.

"Ingrid...?" I asked worried, touching her left shoulder carefully. She twitched back, giving me a anxious glare.

"Hey... Ingrid.. are you okay?" Slowly I took my hand down, trying not to corner her too much. Ingrid looked into my eyes again, her green eyes a storm of different emotions.

It took a while until she nodded hesitant and slowly. I sighed quietly, kinda glad about her reaction.

"Y..you wanna know why I disappeared?" She stammered hesitant, looking at me. I turned my head away.

"I was worried about you since I knew, that you haven't been seen since... That happened... Ryan was too... You should have seen him, we was done with his life.."

I looked at her again, feeling something I couldn't identify.

"Why...? Why would you have done that...?" I asked her quietly but urgently.

Ingrid kept being quiet, staring at the floor motionless.

"What would have caused your reaction...? Please Ingrid I'm just trying to help you..." I muttered, putting my hand on her shoulder again.

"Chris please don't force me to tell you everything!" She said, looking at me warned.

I turned my head away. "But I'll tell... I'll tell you it..." She whispered quietly and hesitant.

Ingrid sighed quietly and stared at the stone floor.

"Uhm... Since... I lost my parents, I... I got bullied in school like every day and..." Ingrid stopped and started twisting her hands nervously.

"And after getting repressed by my... Past roommate I... I can't see someone else getting bullied..." She turned her head away, hiding the tears in her green eyes.

I glared at the floor, don't know what to say. "I.. I think I build up anger over the time... My roommate treated me like this." Ingrid took a deep breath.

"That's why I... reacted that way when Alan... screamed at you back there... I... don't wanted to see anyone..." She started stammering again. "I don't wanted to see anyone treated like that." She took a deep breath again and closed her eyes.