60 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎

Mulai dari awal

I shoved his chest back, hiding my red face. "Jimin, I can't talk to you if you're gonna be all seductive."

"That's all you baby. I'm not doing a single thing." He smiled. I leaned closer, missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Hey, I-"

Jimin pulled back, ready to kill someone. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Jungkook awkwardly walk by.

"Sorry, I just overheard your convo and wanted to help."

I pulled Jungkook by his arm. "Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah." He whispered. "and it went well."

Jimin cleared his throat. "If you're gonna mention my name, at least do it five feet away from me."

"I have an idea." Jungkook brought Jimin closer, in which he got a glare in return.

"Don't touch me."

"Sorry." He quickly apologized as if he could care less.

"Okay, so we need to get as many people as we can on our side." He explained, using arm movements. "Tae, Hoseok, Riley, and the rest of the ten or how many there are left..."

I sighed. "That's gonna be hard. We haven't spoken to them at all, and they have it stuck in their heads that we are the traitors."

Jungkook nodded. "I understand why they might hate you, but-"

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck are you trying to say."

He gulped. "I'm trying to say that people actually liked El before she... slept with you." He quickly sped through the last part.

"That's not true you bastard." Jimin spat, and I smiled at the thought of him defending me.

"They hated her from the beginning."

I turned to Jimin, narrowing my eyes. He looked surprised to see me offended. "What? It's true."

I took a deep breath in. "Jungkook get to the point please."

"Alright, we need to get the other trainees on board, because this won't work without them. That means me, you, and Tae need to convince them since we're trainees too."

"Convince then what?" Jimin crossed his arms.

Jungkook smirked. "That's where you come in."

"What the fuck did I do wrong?"

"Lots of things." He muttered. "Anyways, we need to show them that they can trust you and take your side. Right now, they trust Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon more than they trust you."

"That's never gonna happen." He laughed.

I hit his shoulder. "Why not."

"I've done way too much shit to those kids." He rubbed his neck.

"Well, now its time to show them you've changed, or at least pretend you've changed." Jungkook raised his brows.

Jimin's mouth was slightly parted as he just understood the insult, just as he was about to speak, Jungkook cut him off again.

"How about you start with your trainees?"

Jimin looked at me, and my face turned five different colors. Jungkook almost gagged, looking at us.

"I understand you're already on great terms with El. I meant the other two guys."

"I don't remember their names." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I do." Jungkook pushes a piece of paper to Jimin's chest. He looked up at Jungkook with s cheeky grin.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook spoke, while crossing his arms.

"The fact that you made this, laminated and everything."

I bit down on my lip, and nudged Jimin in his ribs. I'll admit, it's hilarious but it's not the time to laugh.

"You can't even do a simple math problem." Jungkook muttered. I raised my brows, surprised he snapped back.

"That's not true." Jimin argued.

"Oh yeah." Jungkook stepped forward. "What's eight times seven?"

"Some high fucking number, but that's not important right now."

"Exactly." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Will you two quit arguing and start talking?" I interrupted, startling them both. Jimin eyed me up and down, while Jungkook gave me an apologetic look.

"Here's what we're gonna do."

» » »

"You have to stop him."

Jin turned his head slightly, letting out a quiet sigh. "I don't own him. I can't do anything."

"He's your responsibility, h-"

"And she's your daughter." He crossed his arms, stopping her from speaking. "Maybe instead of focusing on my brother, you should try to bond with the human you brought into this world."

She shook her head, denying the truth. "This isn't my fault, and you know that."

He chuckled. "Yeah? Then who's fault is it? You're gonna tell me that it was destined for you and El to meet like this?"

"Things always happen for a reason." Her voice was stern, as she wouldn't stop until he was on her side. Jin was hard to turn though. It's as if he had his whole life planned out, and refused to change a thing as it would ruin everything.

Jin tugged at his bottom lip. He looked over at the patients room, staring at Valentina's cold body. "Yeah." He gulped.

"I guess you're right."

AUTHORS NOTE

This is gonna be a
long ass authors note
so grab some popcorn
and prepare
👏🏻

Let me start of by
saying hi.
I've missed you
all so much and
I'm glad that I'm
finally back.

I've been on vacation
for a while and
sadly as soon as
I got back, problems
started to occur
which left me scarred
for probably the
rest of my life.

Let's just say, I don't
have it easy.
I don't have a happy
privileged lifestyle.
So when I'm having
a bad day, it's a
Bad day

But I'm back now,
and I know this chapter's
short, but I am
posting everyday this
week, so I don't think
that's too much of a
problem.

Thanks for the support.
I know you all don't
feel it when I say
I love you,
but I do
and that's all
that matters
💜