60 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎

Start from the beginning

"The man who bombed us, who else?"

Jimin shook his head, trying to clear the selfish thoughts he had about finding Shaw and ringing his neck. My eyes narrowed as Jimin's did. He pulled me to the front of the roaring people. My eyes quickly searched the room for any sign of him, but there was no one.

A man was brought out, with chains harshly gripping on his wrists and ankles. One around his neck too. He had a bag placed over his head, keeping him from speaking, or maybe for public humiliation.

"Something's not right." I whispered.

Jimin turned to me, narrowing his eyes. "You're really gonna defend the bastard that killed our people?"

"No, it's not that." I stepped closer, trying to focus on the man. "That's not the guy who bombed us."

He rolled his eyes. "You saw him for five seconds El, how would you know?"

"Because when you all left, I told him to wait there. I got a good look at him."

"No one's gonna believe you. The people are fucking angry, if you couldn't tell." He pointed to the faces in front of us.

"Wait." My eyes widened.

"What." He crossed his arms, unamused.

"When I was trying to escape with Riley and Hoseok, that was the same man who tried to kill me, but brought me to her instead and-"

"Sorry to cut you off babe..." He watched my eyes pierce through his soul. "But, get to the point cause they're about to hang the guy."

"The man Ceres sent with us was Hoseok's friend, which means only Hoseok would know whether it's him or not."

"He's injured, were not g-"

"Jimin?" I watched as he pushed past the people, following to where Jin stood. If I follow him he'll be pissed, if I don't follow him he'll be pissed, so?

Jimin grabbed Jin's shoulder, spinning him around.

"That's the way to greet someone." Jin rubbed his shoulder.

"I heard you say his name. Where the fuck is he Jin?"

Jin sighed, giving him a sympathetic look. "Jimin, I know you have all this anger built up inside you, but you're being paranoid. He's not here, I promise you."

"How the fuck can you look me in the eyes, and say you promise?" Jimin slightly turned around.

"Because I promised myself I wouldn't lie to you anymore."

Jimin faced him, grabbing his shirt tightly. "If you're hiding him, and I find out, I'll actually kill you this time."

Jin raised his brows. "Well, I wish you could see through my eyes little brother."

Jimin rushed back towards me, pulling me with him.

"W-where are we going?" I quietly asked, knowing he was already pissed at something.

He pulled my to the garden, and finally turned to face me. He looked like he had something daring to say, but I was ready to hear it.

"If we want this to work-" He grabbed my hand. "We can't stay here."

I let out an exaggerated sigh. "We finally found each other and now you just wanna leave again?"

"Together." He stepped closer, giving me the chance to smell the faint cologne on his neck.

"You can't just run away from you problems Jimin."

"We've done it before, why not do it again."