Welcome!

Hello all!

Welcome to my first Hogwarts story! I wrote it all in advance so expect quick chapter updates once a week every friday!

There are four books in this series so you will see these character develop through their years at Hogwarts.. This one, naturally is the first of the four and will encompass the storyline from JK's 2nd book, Chamber of Secrets. So everything that happened prior to chamber of secrets is JK's original storyline.

I'm going to try my best to follow along with the original books but include my character in on the ride and interact with all the characters. In particular, Draco Malfoy.

Here are some quick gimmicks to help enjoy and immerse yourselves into the story as you so please.

1) Trailer up above is by @balloons_wee. She is fantastic at making trailers and has a thread up as of July 16th, 2018. Go check her out if you want to try and get yourselves a trailer.

2)My cover was made to look as amazing as it is by @tittylord. She has a graphic shop on her page for anyone in search of a new cover. I highly suggest this girl right here. She's amazing at what she does and all her covers are beautiful.

3) Next "chapter" is a music playlist I made that will also be found on Spotify under the title "Little Pureblood" by Grace. If you don't have spotify but still want to listen to the playlist I am sure you will be able to find the songs on youtube or wherever you listen to your stuff.

4) On the next chapter I will also have a link to the ambient mixer version of slytherin common room. It's fabulous and I wrote this whole book while listening to that and the the PARCH and MOSS playlist on my Spotify (as you can tell I'm big on visuals and sounds with storytelling).

Okay I'm done. Enjoy loves!

Vote and Comment!!

Lots of Love,

-WG-