A Note

Dear Reader,

Whether this is your first time coming upon my book, or otherwise, I have a few words of warning for you of this book's contents.

Many of you have already collected numerous titles of Malfoy and Hogwarts to your collection. I appreciate you taking some of your personal time to look at my writing. It means the literal world to me.

However, I understand that a book is not for everyone. You no doubt have expectations on how this series will go (for yes, this is not a simple one novel story. There are four books total. See my page for more info). I read all the comments on my works and I have recently noticed some readers expressing worry of the main heroine. So I wanted to express myself to you all plainly before you begin.

Ava Fountaine, the main character of this story, is not innocent. She is not always good. In fact, there have been times where she stirs the pot, does mean things, and acts like a spoiled brat. At least, that is to say, in this first book when she is a child. How many of you can say you were a complete angel at 11? Very few I'm sure.

I don't believe Draco Malfoy would go for a good girl. You may disagree with me, and that's perfectly fine. I believe there has to be similarities between the two of them in order for things to happen. So I threw some dirt in my heroine's character. It keeps her from being boring.

But I have good news too. She grows up and her character expands to more than what we see in these first few chapters.

All I will say is to give her a chance if you're still curious to start this series. She will more likely than not grow on you. And later, should you ever be curious to see how she's changed, come back to this first book and see for yourself what a few years can do to a person's character.

LASTLY: It is true, there is some trauma in here. Not the kind I would believe that would set people off but the kind we see in normal life. The kind all of us probably see from a parent or a teacher or even a friend. The subtle jabs that multiply on top of one another, or the expectations your culture might expect from you. I write this out not just as a warning but to give you a cue into how I world build. In order for Ava to grow into who she is, she needs people pushing at her to build a back-bone.

So please, if you are sensitive to certain subjects, know that I will not leave you out to dry with blanket coverage trauma content. I promise, I'm a nice person and wouldn't do that.

So If you are choosing to stick around, enjoy the read. And please don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

With Love,

-WG-