9. first day of scool

Sorry for the extremely late update! It's the holidays ;;) forgive me? Anyways it's an unfinished chapter which is why it's short but Itll be done soon.. What shall I add? Please give you support by commenting liking and all that great stuff!

Lucky's P.O.V

Vroom vroom, my ride went. The engine roared like a lion through the gates as eyes glared at the jet black beauty. The un scratched matt surface was polished with a shine but, as I looked ahead there was only one attention needed. I moved my vehicle further, to be lined behind the brunette, who seemed to be talking to a bleached haired boy with a few scars peeping from his pink face. Does she have a boyfriend? Well he sure as hell seems overwhelemd. Unfortunately whoever that guy is he best not be stealing my girl.. well you know to be girl. I was confident she'd be mine because as cocky as you say I am I really can get anyone. Whether it be a boy or girl I've tried both - not lost it though.. If you know what I mean.

Their conversation ended pretty quick and the bright sky looked dull from the window ahead. It was still pretty hot; infact it was very hot. I wasn't exactly quite used to the climate change yet. I think I'm gnna be stuck in tanks during winter this year. In fact there was a lot I needed to get used to, stuff which doesn't come easy as simplicity but you'll learn about that later. Waiting for her to turn around, my engine let out a beastly scorch, finally getting her attention. Her thick brown hair flipped to the side as her arms folded in amusement. An eyebrow was raised. I took out a pair of raybans and exited the car, standing infront of the brunette whose smile turned to confusion. Taking out my beanie that hung from my back pocket, I put it on my head and waved a hand to Ivy. I threw my keys To the bleached boy whose face was formed as an "O" because of the unlit cigarette in between my teeth.

Well you've all seen that crappy old movie or at least read it you know the one with cancer? The one with the pointless story of absolute nothing? Yes that's one. Call me heartless for all I care, all I know is that Even I would of done a better job. Pointing to my car he got the idea that he had to park it but his face was priceless.. Maybe he's a jock. I mean he looks it.

I walked over to the heads office whom guided me to my first class English. What a bummer I hate it. Mr Freyr my English teacher grabbed the attention from the students and as the head mr urm well I don't know his name came to the from his moustache made the crowd fall down crying. Literally.

The geeky kid infront with black gooey hair that soaked through oil and sweat chopped it off. He looked pretty gross. The dark green bogey that swung from the white oozing stuff dripped down his stained top of ketchup. He smelt of booze and alcohol a strange combination to match the guy but from what he looked he was a mess with red gorging eyes. The imaginary alien that every child thinks of. Scary and dark disgusting and ugly but innocent. Innocent enough to say he didn't mean to.

I knew that everyone else didn't care and Mr head well he urm he was furious. It was in the moment kind of thing that the scissors was in his hands. The blonde at the front playing with her chewing gum that bounced up and down her teeth rolling through the wet saliva in her mouth, buckled the poor boy as he was about to get to his seat. Those red, thin pointed knives really do work for the devil. I tried to hold in my laugh as he fell to the ground and the two sharp edges flew across to the white strands of the old wrinkled man that covered up his spots with foundation. While he got kicked out I got welcomed in. Apparently my new "buddy" was already set and Boy was I glad to see this.