Chapter 2.

Ivy's P.O.V

*Slams The Door & Exists The Heads Office.* 

"God,Damn It" 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him from telling your parents this time. Thanks for the help Ivy." Mr.Wright looked down at me, pleased that I helped him but disappointed that I got the blame. Well at-least he isn't sacked for not doing anything.  Besides Dean the Dick deserved it. 

"Ive's! Are You Okay?!" I heard Summer calling my name once she got dismissed from class. I gestured a 'smile' at the gold skinned,  brown eyed Latina, who happened to notice wasn't my best.

"What happened." She frowned.

 In simple words : "I have to chaperone the new girl."  Summer's face formed an O shape of shock.. I know what you're thinking, 'That's not bad, so why shock?  In fact  a new girl means to make new friends and all of that great stuff' except the difference was, our new girls of St Charles ALWAYS happen to turn out as Slutty Vixens ; Viola.  This was some hell of a start. 

Leading the way outside of the school's black gates, Glazing my hands through the bed of flowers, I could feel my waist consolidate as though something had gripped it hard and ceased me from stepping any further. Hands. I pulled them off myself and spun around, my cheeks were caressed,  which concluded me to seeing a bright, cheesy smile and a dark haired boy with blue eyes. Jason. 

"Oh get off of me you freak! I hate it when you do this!" I yelped pushing him far back. Jason is my ex. He seems to be stalking my every move and plans to get me back every chance he gets. 

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the movies tonight." he stepped closer.  

"Look. I've already told you I'm not in to you anymore! stop being such a freak and leave me alone! if you do this one more time I swear I will kill you. FUCK OFF! don't you get it!" My face turned red. I exploded. I could feel my blood boil and just in time Dean showed up. Dean was an ass but he didn't have any mental issues like Jason. "Come on man. cut her some slack your being a freak."  

Dean gave me a reassuring smile clarifying that what happened earlier on was alright. After all it had to be, my father and his were close friends. Grabbing on to Jason's arm he hauled him over to the other side of the building where the car park was. In case your wondering, Summer was to stay in school for football club (soccer practice).

It was my day to walk. 

HEY GUYS! So THIS CHAPTER IS COMPLETED I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR! THERE'S SO MUCH MORE GOING TO HAPPEN, BTW THIS CHAPTER WAS SLIGHTLY RUSHED AND I'M A LITTLE TIRED LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD IMPROVE ON. I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY PEOPLE! XXXXX

 P.S WHAT IMPRESSION ARE YOU GETTING OF EACH CHARACTERS? LET ME KNOW IN YOUR COMMENTS BELOW! XX