7. Bad Dream

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR I NEED SOME HELP THOUGH ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME WITH A PLOT? IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED, ANYWAYS I WILL BE UPDATING SOON TO FINISH OF THIS CHAPTER. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NOVEL IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. GIVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT

Angel's P.O.V

Today was the first day to Uni. I was pretty tired from last night and was not keen on going, but from my conversation with Rei I think we go to the same one so he can show me around. Dad already left early for work since he was apparently 'busy' and 'fully-scheduled' all day. This was a complete utter lie. Obviously It's nothing bad but I do wish he'd tell me about his new girlfriend. It seems he's afraid of introducing us to her. Hopefully it'll be done soon though.

Sticking a note on to Lucky's arched wall he quickly kissed her goodbye as he cherished the moments of her sleeping for a few seconds before leaving. Sometimes we're stuck in situations we're we can't get out of. There's a lot more to us than what we appear to be.

Breakfast was already prepared as I took my sweet time out to make eggs, beans and toast accompanied by pancakes, which I shall finish making once lucky is up, complemented with home made chocolate sauce and berries.Delicious! Some people may find it weird to have a sweet and savoury breakfast but lucky has always had her sweet tooth. Which meant that I was used to it.

Before waking up lucky, I decided to wear my outfit which was neatly laid on to my bed. The flat sheet soon crumpled as I lifted my pink laced dress and went off to change. Surprisingly Lucky was still not up. Hah it seems to me that I've mentioned lucky one too many times this morning. My once brown hair adapted back to blonde. Of course I was a natural blonde. Since The dye I used easily comes out once washed there was only streaks of chocolate left. A lot of people say dying your hair can cause many traumatic changes i.e. hair loss. Of course I having healthy hair, do happen to take genuine care of my locks. Which means there is a lower possibility that I will be effected as some people you see today;boy thank god for that.

My room was still not ready yet. In fact this whole house. The Stonebridges have a really posh mansion and ours is the same size. however, we think we want it to look normal which is why it was so easy for ivy to pop over although we may make a change. I was thinking of a crib.

I turned towards the single, reflective mirror that glued to my wardrobe. I admired myself thoroughly, my wavy blonde hair rested on my white creased blazer that fitted perfectly with my thigh length dress. Applying soft pink lipstick, I gathered my belongings, throwing it in to my bag, tossing things in and out, wondering what I really need. As I looked up towards the vintage clock that hung up, I realised that there was only an hour left. I rushed towards the door, grabbing my keys and stepped in to my heels with confidence.

Time to wake the ButtAss up.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lucky's P.O.V

The sound of sweet nature echoed through the flying feathered creatures. Blue, black,white, all different but come as one in harmony. Chirping, whistling whatever you call it, it was real. It was peaceful. I lay there. A child. Innocent. Free. Happy. I looked up at the clouds, trying to see what they showed. One was shaped as a clown with a big smile. It was creepy but it looked friendly and funny. Daddy and I always used to go to theatres and watch them. One even handed me a lolly pop. It was an adventure there. Laying silently, i could hear it come closer, it's footsteps became louder. It wasn't the clown. It was it. I was afraid. Scared. Terrified. I couldn't move. No. It was happening again.

I felt a drip on my cold pale dermis. Soon another drip fell. Then another, and another, it was raining. But was it really? As I looked around me the bright sun that once shone brighter than heaven was caged by the twilight darkness. There was no colour. Just black. The once colourful souls, lay dead as black ravens. I could feel the figure lean above me. I closed my eyes shut. Nothing I could do. I felt a secure grip on my hand. It hurt like a thousand needles piercing through your arm. I tossed and turned, praying, wishing that it was all a dream. My eyes were balling with tears one after the other nothing would stop.. When finally, it let go. My body bruised to the ground, broken back achi- "WAKE UP LUCKY! ITS JUST A BAD DREAM!"

I quickly jumped out of bed. Gripping on to Angel. Hugging her as she put the cup of water down.

"It's okay. It's all gone. It was just a dream. Your going to be okay. I'm here now. I promise." Angel rubbed my back reassuring me that it's nothing. But we both know it's always something. I let her comfort me as I soaked in to the core of her neck, blocking out everything as though I was blasting music through my ears and nothing else was heard. Not even a bird.

Rushing out of the shower, certain I was going to be late, I quickly picked up random clothes from my wardrobe. I know I could just stay home but I think checking this loser academy will get my day going. Besides, I might even see the beauty from next door. I grabbed my black leather jacket and ran down the stairs only to find angels burnt fingers.

"well done stupid. Come here, I'll put some cream on it" opening up the cupboards I finally found the cream and gently applied it on to my sisters finger.

"Thanks." She smiled

"Alright, let's feast!" I yelled as my tummy moaned. Oops.

"Urm no, we have 20 minutes. We're eating on the go. Here take your lunch and eat this pancake." She pushed the brown bag hard against my chest and handed me the pancake.

"Ouch" i grumbled. As we head out the door, Angel let out a laugh and a mumble of something that sounded as 'man up'.