8.Masarati

Sorry guys, I haven't updated in a while. Been really busy I know this might be a short chapter I'll do my best to update sooner. Thanks x

Ivy's P.O.V

Waking up to the screeching sound of my alram clock, I knew today was going to be hell. Father was already gone, the maid was sick, and our butler had to visit his poor mother in hospital. Grandma was still asleep and breakfast was yet to be served. I groaned walking down the stairs, the sounds of my flip flops dragging across the marble floor pierced my ears, yet I still didn't care. In my pink fluffly jammies I forced my arms to reach towards the fridge getting out bread and butter. Such hard work. Of course, I obviously was not a great cook seeing as I've always had every meal made for me.

"Good Morning Bunny Bae!" I could hear the clicks of Rei's cuff as he strolled in smiling.

"Urgh, why do you have to be so happy." I groaned. "And why are you all dressed up?" I questioned as my eyes widened to see he looked smarter than usual. I think this may have something to do with the girl that came over yesterday. What was her name? Arielle? Angelica? Whatever, I dont have the time of day to switch on my brain at this hour.

"Urm Ivy!! The Toasts are BURNING!!" The smell of heated popcorn that has turned black and smoke filled the air like pollution as I turned to see that my cooking skills have once again failed miserably.

"Crap! we can't eat this. It's burnt" As my hands held the toasts, heading towards the bin, Rei quickly snatched it off me. Great.

"Oh yes we will eat this. Whether you like it or not." Before I could even say anything he was already applying butter and honey to the square shaped hell.

"That's horrible! it probably wont even taste good" I moaned.

"Oh shutup. Go upstairs and get dressed." Letting out a huge sigh I wasn't bothered to argue and followed the instructions. My hands rested on to the arm of the staircase, helping me up towards my room. This must be how Grandma feels.

Waiting outside, Inhaling the cool breeze I head off in my own world. I remember when mom was here, when everything was okay. When we were a family. She left us. Just me and dad now. Oh and Rei and gran too. We miss her every now and again, I wont lie she was a wonderful woman beloved by all. We dont have many memories but the ones we did are still here hidden in a precious little box. Our box.

"Ivy? Quit day dreaming and get in" Rei snapped his fingers waving them through my face. He handed me the bitter piece of bread and unlocked the door. While stepping in my bangles caught my bag which meant I had to take them off, I took a hold of the toast in my mouth and threw the bangles to the back of the car while Rei just rolled his eyes. Taking out the toast from my mouth I brought it closer to my nose and inhaled the sweet smell of caramelised sugar. Hoping it tastes just as good I took a small bite of the crust and began to take huge chunks.

It wasn't so bad. Not as I though it would be so I continued to eat it till it's last drop. In fact the black glazed coating was actually very delicious the two flavours worked well together. Although it isn't something id have everyday it's something I wouldn't mind during a situation like this. Certainly, it is wrong for me to not thank Rei for breakfast, however I don't feel to talk to him but I'm pretty sure he realised i appreciate it since I can see his sly smile.

"Argh will you stop that! It's frustrating!" I growled at the horrible click of his fingers touching the wheel.

"Oh jeez. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Lighten up. You might even turn blonde like me" Rei laughed at his dumb comment.

Rolling my eyes, I was pleased we finally arrived. I quickly opened the latch and stepped outside.

BEEP!

"Well have a lovely day to you too!" Without turning around I waved my hand hoping he'd see and walked off. Summer was not here yet which worried me since Jason was approaching me. I wanted to turn but he'd jus follow. A felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see deans friend Seth. Confused as to why he was here I let out a smile.

"Urm hey," he blushed.

"Hey?" I replied.

"Ivy right? Well I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but urm I was hoping, well yeah I know this is really direc-"

"Seth.. Shh. Get to the point" I said sternly.

"Oh right, will you go out with me? I mean it doesn't have to be like a date. Well actually yeah a date" his innocent confused face soon li up searching for a hope as I nodded.

"Your not very confident are you?, urm I guess you could come with me to the party this weekend at Jessica's?" I nudged my shoulders asking.

"I would totally love to! Yes! I mean yeah sure, why not. And I am confident, I was just afraid you'd say no." He tried to cover up smoothly.

I laughed and smiled "I'll see you later Seth" winking at the bleach haired boy. Before heading inside the school corridors my ears were enchanted by the sound of a beastly vehicle. As I turned around I saw a vrooming black Masarati granturismo. It looked beautiful. It's matt surface was bewildering. I'm not that fond of Maseratis but this was some beauty.

Eager to see who was inside I arched an eyebrow and folded my arms.This shall be interesting.