5. Dinner

What do you think so far? A longer chapter than usual. Hope you like it.

Lucky's P.O.V

Opening my wardrobe, I scratched my head deciding what to wear. The new neighbours had invited the family for dinner. I guess It was important to make a great impression. I decided to go with a black collared shirt. The main colour was white, and tuckned in to my navy fitted jeans, accompanied by a balck leather rolox, and a pair of smart dr martins. Oh and how could i forget my branded hermes belt. I let my hair down straight, spraying a bottle of One million (The mens), I grabbed the small bottle of attaar. Golden musk was most mesmerising. I rubbed it over my exposed skin and took a glance in the mirror ; I look perfect.

"Ready to go Ladies?!" I called while I exited my room waiting for a response.

"Almost! Just spraying my hair" Dad & Angel yelled from their rooms. Running from either side, I could hear them both panting and giggling. Such girls, they can barely run a meter.

"Loving the shirt dad, and crazy Angel I'm loving the dress" I smiled at both of them admiring their outfits. My father had worn a white shirt, navy blazer and trousers, with a brown leather rolox watch. Quickly unbuttoning his first button he scratched his beard and eyed my outfit with a smerk along with Angel. To be honest Dad looks more like my brother than a father, no wrinkles nor scars perfection is in his blood.

"What?" I asked the two of them as they giggled.

"You Look Hot! And so cute! I cant wait till I find you the perfect girl" Angel pecked me as she held my hand before heading downstairs as she was afraid to trip over. Her dyed brown hair wrapped in a bun looked astonishing with her long white laced dress. she wore white point heels and also had a rolox watch on her and a cream clutch bag.

Since our neigbours only lived 2-4 minutes away from us, we walked it to their home and as expected it was a pretty big house like ours. Only my house was still to be decorated. Angel kept tripping over her her heels, she usually is great at walking in those things since she does wear them everyday but I think her long dress is getting in her way.

Ivy's P.O.V

Glancing in the mirror, Applying red channel lipstick on, I could feel the cool breeze trail over my skin. I went over to the window to pull it down but it wouldn't budge. "Stupid useless crap" I hissed through my teeth. Again with another trial I pulled down again when I heard giggling from a figure ahead. 3 figures.

All sophisticatedly dressed. A familliar face appeared, it was of the gentleman I met yesterday. His family and him must be joining us soon. I best hurry up. Tugging on the clutch one more time I pulled it down and locked it.

"Ivy! Rei! The pair of you down now!" My mother yelled from downsaitrs

"Coming!" Rei and I responded. As I exited my room Rei walked over to me. We took a quick glimpse of eachother making sure we look presentable. Hand in Hand just on qeu the door bell rang. My father in an all black suit walked over to the door to welcome them in...

My eyes traced over to the guests as each of them entered. Her sterling black piercing was recognisabgle anywhere. But no how could it be. My eyes in shock led me to buckle off the stairs but luckily Rei caught me holding me securley. 

"Are you okay?" He politley asked. 

"Yeah thanks" I smiled reassuring him.

If your wondering who Rei actually is, well I can assure you he is most firmly my cousin. A brother from another mother. He actually resembles my father quite a bit. The blonde hair, electric blue eyes and of course gorgeous cheekbones. Rei has been living with us for about 6 months now. He applied for harverd and of course got in except he wanted to go somewhere different so he now studies law and art at a nearby university. 

"Hey urm shall we go down now\?" Rei budged my arm. 

"Well hello there mr blackwell. Please come in, make yourself at home. This is my daughter Ivy and my nephew Rei." My father greeted the guests. I carefully walked down, minding the gaps and finally came to face the visiotrs. I smiled awkwardly and shook hands with each of them followed by Rei. He wouldn't stop staring at the attractive young lady with a white laced dress. O my, I must say she most certainly is beautiful, surely she is taken. Funny thing is Lucky I think, the girl with the shirt didn't even look at me as though she did not even recognise me. Well I'm glad for that. 

While my father took mr Blackwell to the west wing of our mansion we took the youthful looking ladies to the east wing. 

Angel's P.O.V

After walking for a couple of minutes we finally came to the door. Lucky would not stop teasing me about my dress, so I pulled her hair making her squeal. Dad & I giggled but he soon shouted as this was "In appropriate behaivour". I took a step forward to ring the bell, Hoping for a butler to open the door, I assume It was the owner who did. He looked older than dad for sure but not that old, maybe in his early 30's/ late 20's. His dirty blonde hair was combed back and his groomed beard was neatly trimmed. 

He wore neat white boss shirt, a dotted Navy tie with a fitted, grey creased blazer and pants.As I looked down I saw that his shoes were new and polished. Black as twilight. Greetingly smiling at us I could see that he was a man who took care of his skin, a few small wrinkles appeard but was unoticable. I smiled back and said hello. 

As we walked in, I noticed the shandeller that hung above had a few dim lights, I was unsure if it was the design or it was in fact faulty. 

"Well helo there Mr blackwell, please come in. Make yourslef at home, this is my daughter Ivy and my nephew Rei" Mr urm stonebridge briefly introduced the youth standing infront of us. I was particuallrly Intreeged by the young man who stood infront of me. His streaking blonde hair was combed back like his uncles in fact they look very much alike.  He wore a Navy blazer which matched Ivy the young girl next to him's dress. It was accompanied with a white shirt and a gold watch. I take it that he also was captivated by me as his eyes strolled over my figure and in to my eyes not blinking once.  I smirked slyly as he had no idea of whom I am. 

Dad and the host strolled of to the west court of the house while the two others showed us around the east. The house was pretty huge, bigger than ours Id say, well more posh. 

"So what do you guys do here for fun?" Lucky asked.

"Well I for starter most eminently enjoy playing an excellet game of chess" He laughed continuing "I prefere art. It's a skilled talent only a few can master but everyone can do. How about you ladies" He smiled at me. 

"I enjoy shopping, dancing, football which I play with Lucky" I looked over to Lucky who was patently observing the young girl ahead, Ivy's figure. I quickly nudged her. 

"OUCH!"  she yelled as the clueless toons suspiciously looked over at me. 

"So you play football? You must be pretty strong to knock out that many people" Ivy asked.

"Urm we mean football as in soccer, we are british." Angel cut in.

"Ohh, so that explains thee accent. Well how do you find America so far?" The blonde locked boy continued walking showing us the different paintings in the hallway. I wondered if any were done by him, although they did look pretty old. Before any of us could reply we were stopped by a feminine voice. 

"Children, come down, Dinner is almost ready!" I assumed it was the maid since there was no sign their mother.