Dont get it twisted

Start from the beginning

Us girls stepped out and looked around. Sav got a call going through her phone and noticed it was Luca.
"Luca? The bottom floors been wiped out."
"Yea I know. I took care of it. You two were busy with the last few floors. I'm out front with the car. Hurry up."

Sav hung up and smiled at me.
"It was Luca. That fucking savage."
We both laughed and ran out of the hotel.

   Before I fully got out of the buildings doors a guy grabbed me by my hair and tossed me down. I quickly got up and started to fist fight him. He was strong but I was trained. I jumped up onto his back and wrapped my legs around his neck. He tried to swing me off but I had a good grip on him with my thighs. I took my hands and snapped his neck causing him to fall to the floor.

   Sav stood there and smiled. She knew I had it the whole time or else she would have helped.
   "Come on let's go." I told her as she followed.

We jumped into the car and Luca sped off to the airport. The jet was fueled and ready for us. We got in and sat down. The pilot shut the door and took off within minutes. He knows what we are apart of and that when we need to get gone he is to work fast so that's what he did.

When we were in the air we all three looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably. Me and Sav were full of blood and Luca was clean AF because he did most fighting from a distance with a sniper.

   We seemed to get home fast which was amazing because we definitely needed some showers

As soon as we entered the front gates the guards looked at us with shocked expressions. It's not like they haven't seen blood but they expected us to be going out for ice cream and here we we're coming home hours later bloodied and now with Luca.

We went through the gates and got out in front of the house. Sav, Luca and I all walked in together and of fucking course Niko and Enzo were standing at the bottom of the stairs with their arms folded over their chests. Oh and ditzy blonde was right behind them.

She almost screamed when she saw Sav and I full of blood.
"Go to my room Holly!" Niko yelled.
   "Yea bitch get to stepping. I'm in the killing mood and I won't hesitate when it comes to you!" Sav screamed out as bitch ran up the stairs to Niko's room.
   "Shut the fuck up Savannah!" Niko boomed.
   "Where the fuck were you three?!" Enzo yelled.
   "Handling business!" I yelled getting in Enzo's face.

   He stepped back because he knew not to fuck with me. I went to walk past the guys but Niko grabbed my arm.
   "WHERE DID YOU GO!" He yelled in my face.
   "TO DO WHAT YOU COULDN'T YOU FUCK!" I yelled right the fuck back. "WE TOOK CARE OF TANG AND HIS LITTLE CREW!