•32 - In The Case of 1 Month Taj, Eric, You Are ...•

"So I finally convinced Tomica to take this DNA test," Eric said to his brother and his cousin.

"So if you find out that baby is yours, what you gone do?" Charles asked.

"Ain't shit he can do," Anthony replied, "he gone have to man up and help Tomica take care of that baby. He gone be stuck with that crazy ass bitch for the next 18 years."

"Yeah, I'm lowkey prayin' he ain't mine, I can't see myself dealin' wit her ass for the rest of my life," Eric let out a large breath.

"So when y'all gone get this test done?" Charles wondered.

"We already did it, so I'm just waiting on the results."

"Well I wish you all the best, cuz, I'ma pray for you."

"The fuck you gone say, 'lord please don't let my cousin be the father of this crazy ass hoe's baby'?" Anthony raised an eyebrow.

"Man you knew what the fuck my point was! Anyway cuz, good luck 'cause you gone need it."

•×•×•×•×•

"Soooooo, when do you get to find out if you're a father or not?" Aaliyah asked Eric.

"The DNA people should be calling me here shortly."

Aaliyah sighed.

"Baby, don't worry, if the results come back positive, it's not like I'ma leave you and get back with her just to raise the baby."

"Yeah but I know things might become more complicated for us."

"Aaliyah, it's okay, I got everything under control."

Eric's phone rings.

"Oh, hold on, the DNA people are calling."

He answers the phone.

"Hello... Yeah this is Eric... Yeah... What did the test say?... Really?... Okay, cool.... Uh-huh... Thank you... You too, bye."

As Eric hung up the phone, he let out a large sigh and looked up.

"Sooo, what did they say?"

"...I guess I'm da pappy of that baby," he looked at her before he pulled out his phone and started texting his brother.

"Wow," Aaliyah looked saddened. This meant that she had to deal with Tomica for the next 18 years, and she knew Tomica was gonna try and go through hell and high waters just to break her and Eric up and win her family back.

"So where's this gonna put us at, now?" she asked him.

Eric looked at Aaliyah. His look of disappointment then slowly turned into a smirk.

"Man I'm just bullshittin'! They told me that test came back negative, I ain't that baby's daddy!" A text message popped up on his phone.

Aaliyah's mouth dropped as she slapped him on his his shoulders, "don't play with me like that! You really had me goin'!"

"Got yo ass good, huh?"

"Yeah you did."

"I just wanted to get a reaction out of you, I play too much, huh?"

"Yeah you do!"

"Well I got great news though, I'm not gonna be a daddy, but I am gonna be an uncle."

"What, Lisa's pregnant?"

"No, Mariah is."

"Hey I heard something about pregnant, y'all talkin' 'bout Mila and Shanti?" Lauren said as she walked downstairs.

"No, Anthony and Mariah are having a baby."

"Daaang, everybody and they mama havin' a baby," she joked, "all someone gotta do is come to L.A., sniff the air and Bam! They're pregnant! Watch, y'all two gone be next!"

"Shit, I just found out Tomica baby ain't mine so I wouldn't mind giving Li Li a kid or two."

"Awh for real? Congratulations, well not really congratulations, but shit, you know what I mean!"

"Aye I thought about it, you sayin' Eric and I gone be next to have a kid, if anything, I think Janeé and Bryon gone mess around and have baby number two the way they're set up."

"Excuse me? What makes u think that?" Janeé stood at the top of the stairs.

"Because you and Bryon be gettin' down more than any of us combined," Lauren mentioned, "why you think he got the name Bizzy?"

"I already knew why they gave him that name, but it wasn't because of me!"

"But don't let it be a day where y'all niggas is mad at each other, that's when it's worse!"

"And that's like what, every other day y'all get into it?" Eric joked.

"It ain't no damn every other day!" Janeé replied, "prolly once or twice a month!"

"I got a new nickname for you. I think I'ma start callin' you 'Lady Bizzy'," Eric said with a smile.

"Wow, really?" Janeé lowered her eyelids.

"She know she like it," Lauren said.
Janeé's phone rang. "Well if y'all will excuse me, that's my man calling, let me go make an appointment to go fuck his brains out," Janeé said sarcastically as she walked back to her room.

"They prolly finna have phone sex," Lauren said.

"I heard that, mafucka!" Janeé yelled from in her room.

The three laughed and Lauren went in the kitchen.

"Sooooo, now what do you wanna do?" Aaliyah asked Eric.

"We can go to Broken Spanish to celebrate, my treat."

"Alright, let's head out!"

Sorry I'm so late on this chapter !! But hey, better late than never !! This is my last pre-written chapter so I'm going to be working on the next chapter. This story is now going to be updated every other Sunday so I can get some ideas flowing in my brain. But other than that, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, and go check out my newest book, Fallin', if you haven't done so. See y'all in two weeks !!

P Nut Has Spoken